CMA again

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN

Reaction score
cant even get through the first minute now, before i get disgusted.. infact i start to get disgusted before it even starts.. so ill have a good head of steam built :cowboy:

Angus Cowman":2j8neejw said:
Country Massacre Awards

I hear now that Gwenyth Paltrow is now a " country"Singer
she might as well get in on the circus act... no wonder more and more classic stations are popping up :cowboy:

3waycross":9kikw32w said:
cowboy43":9kikw32w said:
Quit watching years ago, don't even keep with new performers.

That's all they are. They sure as he[[ aren't singers.

I watched a little of it...I keep wanting Alan Jackson and George Strait to jump up on the stage and crank down on "Murder on Music Row". :cry2: :cry2:

TexasBred":awktnmqj said:
3waycross":awktnmqj said:
cowboy43":awktnmqj said:
Quit watching years ago, don't even keep with new performers.

That's all they are. They sure as he[[ aren't singers.

I watched a little of it...I keep wanting Alan Jackson and George Strait to jump up on the stage and crank down on "Murder on Music Row". :cry2: :cry2:
id bet the overall majority of the audience is PC and the word murder would cause a stir maybe '''no longer avalible on music row'' would sound better :cowboy:

plumber_greg":3fjzpybb said:
I'm back on the boards tonite, so I'll say it, " There is two kinds of music I hate, COUNTRY and WESTERN. gs

Figures..............I always had you pegged as one of them highbrow kinda plumbers :nod: :lol2:

'scuse me, but Tanya sings like a nanny goat. PATSY could sing. Taylor Swift is a pop princess and she'll be a has been before long. I grew up on rock n roll and some pop/Motown, back when it was gooooood. I used to HATE country music with a blue and purple passion, but after many years of my better half's influence, there is some of it that I really like now.

I wanna know, who keeps inviting Kid Rock???

MO_cows":1bpyt9ei said:
'scuse me, but Tanya sings like a nanny goat. PATSY could sing. Taylor Swift is a pop princess and she'll be a has been before long. I grew up on rock n roll and some pop/Motown, back when it was gooooood. I used to HATE country music with a blue and purple passion, but after many years of my better half's influence, there is some of it that I really like now.

don't guess you spent much time in Texas tanya sings with a real texas voice not some fake southern draw
as for a nanny goat your opinion smells like a a Billy goat :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

MO_cows":19qu7o3i said:

He$$ I'm still trying to figure out who or what conceived him. :?: :?:

Latest posts