CMA again

Help Support CattleToday:

TexasBred":r6vr5y9t said:
MO_cows":r6vr5y9t said:
'scuse me, but Tanya sings like a nanny goat. PATSY could sing. Taylor Swift is a pop princess and she'll be a has been before long. I grew up on rock n roll and some pop/Motown, back when it was gooooood. I used to HATE country music with a blue and purple passion, but after many years of my better half's influence, there is some of it that I really like now.

I wanna know, who keeps inviting Kid Rock???
He$$ I'm still trying to figure out who or what conceived him. :?: :?:
probably a nanny goat :cowboy:

plumber_greg":1y81dfbd said:
TexasBred":1y81dfbd said:
plumber_greg":1y81dfbd said:
I'm back on the boards tonite, so I'll say it, " There is two kinds of music I hate, COUNTRY and WESTERN. gs
Jazz??? :lol2:
Na' Sixtys' and seventies' rock, somkin' a joint. Been a long time. gs
southern rock here, so the transition was easy :cowboy:

MO_cows":3dyp4tvr said:
'scuse me, but Tanya sings like a nanny goat. PATSY could sing. Taylor Swift is a pop princess and she'll be a has been before long. I grew up on rock n roll and some pop/Motown, back when it was gooooood. I used to HATE country music with a blue and purple passion, but after many years of my better half's influence, there is some of it that I really like now.

I wanna know, who keeps inviting Kid Rock???
I like Taylor but her performance was way off key-sounded not so great.
I like the song Boys of Fall by kenny Cheseny but even that seemed extra slow.
I don';t know why they don't perform there best songs instead of songs no one even heard of. They honored Loretta Lynn, she seemed confused at times, but still dresses like the old country female singers use to dress.
I like maranda lambert, but best album of the year-I can think of better albums. i find it odd that Taylor Swift swept the awards last year, and this year didn't get anything.
When I look at these people I think what they have on costs more than what some poeple make in 6 months-they make mega money for just having good voices.
Did ya all here about Garth Brooks tickets went on sale for his concert in Pheonix I think, sold out in 20 minutes, ticket sales were 3.5 million dollars, I wonder how much of that he gets?
As for Kid Rock he is a cross over artist like so many of them nowadays-but not sure why he is always on as he hasnt had a hit record in 3-4 years.

GMN

Latest posts