CMA awards

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
Kids are watching it, and seem enthused. I didn't realize things had changed this much. All the guys look like they could benefit from a filling meal, and the ladies all look like prostitutes (Not the expensive kind). That's all.

I'm not a fan of much new "country". There are a few exceptions, but a lot of it if I heard a song I had never heard wouldn't know if I was listening to a country station or something else. Give me 90's country on back and I'm good. I get aggravated with country awards having all these non-country singers and actors on there taking up time a country singer should have. The other awards shows don't reach out to country that way. I'm sorry, but Beyoncé has no business on country awards.

George thorogood just sang bad to the bone at the PBR finals. Probably more entertaining than anything at the CMA.

Wonder what it would take to convince George Strait to run for president?

When I heard on talk radio beyonce, and Dixie chicks were gonna be on, I treated cma like NFL football no way I'm watching.

cfpinz":8wrf1n3k said:
Wonder what it would take to convince George Strait to run for president?

Why not? Instead of giving the State of the Union speech each January, he could put on an hour long performance. :mrgreen:

A.J.":1v3bbat8 said:
I'm not a fan of much new "country". There are a few exceptions, but a lot of it if I heard a song I had never heard wouldn't know if I was listening to a country station or something else. Give me 90's country on back and I'm good. I get aggravated with country awards having all these non-country singers and actors on there taking up time a country singer should have. The other awards shows don't reach out to country that way. I'm sorry, but Beyoncé has no business on country awards.

90's? It started going bad in the 1970's.

Latest posts