Clover seed

Help Support CattleToday:

It all depends on how much seed you are after. For clover I would try Turner Seed out of Breckenridge Texas. They will ship. US Post office has flat rate packages. I usually drive all the way up there but I have had stuff mailed to me.

Seedland.com but they are usually more expensive than local. Like backhoe I make two trips a year to Turner seed (fall and spring) and order hard to get seed from seedland and have it shipped in ground.

Proverbs 12:10":2ele5dpv said:
Seedland.com but they are usually more expensive than local. Like backhoe I make two trips a year to Turner seed (fall and spring) and order hard to get seed from seedland and have it shipped in ground.

Are you located in NE Texas? or NE USA? There is also a company called East Texas that will do a great job of taking care of your needs or in NE USA you should check with PL Rohrer (Eastern PA.)

Hereford...,

Just a thought.

You may wish to indicate a general location on your info so one can construct answer to your area. Many just won't respond because answer may not apply depending on where you are. FWIW.

Latest posts