Clearing about 3/4 acre of brush today

Help Support CattleToday:

That looks like a bit of a contract for little tractor. I can't tell, are the roots coming out with the trees? I'm not sure how tall they are, but we've been known head into similar looking stuff with a breaking plow.

Silver said:
That looks like a bit of a contract for little tractor. I can't tell, are the roots coming out with the trees? I'm not sure how tall they are, but we've been known head into similar looking stuff with a breaking plow.

Yes Fir the most part the roots where coming up they are all small diameter oak trees and yopon bushes around bigger oaks people we bought place From didn't do any kind of land maintance ran horses on pasture and let wooded area grow up I've got 80% of the wooded area cleared of all small saplings and bushes still have quite a bit to do around the ponds and need to cut out some of the bigger trees to open up for better grass growth. I've been hard at it but it's been slow going by myself

Still got alittle left to do on this area I'll have to cut down some trees that I didn't wanna push over then I'll put some ryegrass seed down and let the cows work it in

Looks like you're makin progress, it's always slow when you're by yourself, but satisfying. Working on some myself, but the rain has me shut down for the time being.

snoopdog said:
Looks like you're makin progress, it's always slow when you're by yourself, but satisfying. Working on some myself, but the rain has me shut down for the time being.

Went to grab the saw to do some more work today one of my children decided to dump my bar oil and I didn't wanna fight the idiots in town on Black Friday just for that so it just wasn't meant to be today

Latest posts