Citizens arrest

Help Support CattleToday:

True Grit Farms":2dm3q712 said:
This guy needs a bullet behind the ear, it's only a matter of time before he kills his self, someone or someone kills him.

So now we're adding bad drivers to the list?

So far I have:
Terrorists
Muslims
Rapists
Murderers
The LGBT community
Thugs
Bad drivers
Bright Raven

Did I miss anyone?

Bestoutwest":sqr2g1uq said:
True Grit Farms":sqr2g1uq said:
This guy needs a bullet behind the ear, it's only a matter of time before he kills his self, someone or someone kills him.

So far I have:
Terrorists
Muslims
Rapists
Murderers
The LGBT community
Thugs
Bad drivers
Bright Raven

Did I miss anyone?
Yeah, you missed my ex-wife.

Bestoutwest":q5fnr6l3 said:
True Grit Farms":q5fnr6l3 said:

So far I have:
Terrorists
Muslims
Rapists
Murderers
The LGBT community
Thugs
Bad drivers
Bright Raven

Did I miss anyone?

:wave:

Bestoutwest":17pjfl56 said:
True Grit Farms":17pjfl56 said:

So far I have:
Terrorists
Muslims
Rapists
Murderers
The LGBT community
Thugs
Bad drivers
Bright Raven

Did I miss anyone?

Best, thanks for keeping a list going. You forgot: Seedstock Producers who Violate the National Seedstock Producers Act.

This is too funny! LMAO.

Bestoutwest":2sqkjao8 said:
Bigfoot, this one goes out to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazE8PAL-DE

PS. The wife and I would sing this when she would wheel me around the floor while I was in the hospital. It started with a cop parked at the ER and then continued as a way to keep our spirits up. Great song!

My dad's favorite show. He's extremely hard of hearing, and evidently it can be watched and enjoyed without sound.

Had this one sent to me several times yesterday as well:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=obN5psS8m44

Bestoutwest":3dk7cq0z said:
True Grit Farms":3dk7cq0z said:

So far I have:
Terrorists
Muslims
Rapists
Murderers
The LGBT community
Thugs
Bad drivers
Bright Raven

Did I miss anyone?

How many people do you know that get hauled off to jail for being parked on the side of the road? That's all the information the cop had to go on, then the officer ran his name and two pages of stuff comes up and off to jail he goes. So how many chances do you give someone? Do you think waiting till they kill someone is the way to go?
My plan will work and slow crime down, keep Americans safe, stop the overcrowding in jails, and reduce the deficit. What's your plan? And don't forget this country is broke, the jails are overcrowded and it could be your family he kills next time. Driving without a license is like a felon carrying a gun. IMO

Bright Raven":1vmd08ck said:
Bigfoot, it is not our imagination that things are bad here in Kentucky!!!

The report found that the U.S. incarcerates "716 people for every 100,000 residents, more than any other country." Kentucky was above the national average, with a rate of 948 people per 100,000 residents.

http://wfpl.org/if-it-were-a-country-ke ... the-world/

If I'm not mistaken, a jailer told me that 30% of all Kentucky residents had spent a night or more in jail. That sounds high, but as I actually think about the people I know, it may very well be true.

True Grit Farms":286cvopj said:
How many people do you know that get hauled off to jail for being parked on the side of the road? That's all the information the cop had to go on, then the officer ran his name and two pages of stuff comes up and off to jail he goes. So how many chances do you give someone? Do you think waiting till they kill someone is the way to go?
My plan will work and slow crime down, keep Americans safe, stop the overcrowding in jails, and reduce the deficit. What's your plan? And don't forget this country is broke, the jails are overcrowded and it could be your family he kills next time. Driving without a license is like a felon carrying a gun. IMO

I'm just pulling your chain, but you bring up a very real problem with our jails being over crowded. The mandatory minimum sentencing for minor drug offenses is wreaking havoc on our prison system. I'd rather see really dangerous folks locked up and the rest forced to perform community service to pay their debt to society.

Latest posts