What the Biden clan does not want citizens to know

Help Support CattleToday:

Kind of like when Obama after he was elected President. I haven't talked to nobody that claimed to have voted for him.

I wish I could say your probably right. But I think everything has its breaking point. I think our country is just about at that point now.
Maybe, but then too, I've heard the same thing said about and during every time period since I've been old enough to pay attention to such things.
My father said he didn't believe America would survive the great depression.
My mother said she thought the same thing during ww2.
Many doubted we would survive the tumultuous late 60s-70s.

The resilience tho, of the great experiment called American style democracy has never been in doubt. We've been thru much much worse than the contemporary time.

Maybe, but then too, I've heard the same thing said about and during every time period since I've been old enough to pay attention to such things.
My father said he didn't believe America would survive the great depression.
My mother said she thought the same thing during ww2.
Many doubted we would survive the tumultuous late 60s-70s.

The resilience tho, of the great experiment called American style democracy has never been in doubt. We've been thru much much worse than the contemporary time.
I agree that there have been some really tuff time's and events that has happened in the world. The great depression like your father talked about. War's that have taken place and so on.

Most of thoes tragedies were what I am going to call isolated events. The great depression happened here in the United States. I might be wrong but i don't think it directly effected other countries across the globe.

Alot of the war's that have been fought also didn't effect every country on earth. I might also be wrong when i say even the world wars that were fought didn't directly effect alot of countries across the globe.

The only event that I can think of that happened and is comparable to what is going to happen within less than 50 year's from now across the globe. World wide was when the meteor that hit earth billions of years ago that caused a cloud of dust big enough to block out the sun for don't hold me to this being right. Hundreds of year's maybe ? ( Point is a long time. ) Long enough to kill out most if not all plant life on earth. Along with animals like the dinosaur's and other living things that relyed on plant life to live.

Now every type of life on earth is pretty resilient in order to continue on after something like that happening. Every life form on earth today is testament to that being a fact.

I am going to compare the world to a cattle farm operation. And the people living on it as cattle.

Earth is big enough to feed at the very most 10 billion people. Sort of like each cattle farm can only support so many head of cattle. I think most farmers will agree you can only run as many cattle on your farm a nd it's resources and room will allow you to.

Actually scientist say that the earth's number of people the earth and its resources it can sustain is 9 billion people. But even at that number people will be fighting over thoes resources. People will be killing other people for thoes resources just to stay alive.

The world's population is right at 8 billion people right now. Actually it is 7.9 billion right now. Close enough i am going to call it 8 billion.

So all these tuff time's you mentioned, great depression, world war II, other things we as a country have experienced since the U.S. became a nation is really trivial things compared to what even a 30 year old person is going to deal with in the near future. A new born baby born 50 years from now is going to be born in a pretty crappy World.

We will all be thinking alike then. You won't have to worry about dead beats wanting a free ride then.

Last edited:
I agree that there have been some really tuff time's and events that has happened in the world. The great depression like your father talked about. War's that have taken place and so on.

Most of thoes tragedies were what I am going to call isolated events. The great depression happened here in the United States. I might be wrong but i don't think it directly effected other countries across the globe.

Great Depression, worldwide economic downturn that began in 1929 and lasted until about 1939. It was the longest and most severe depression ever experienced by the industrialized Western world, sparking fundamental changes in economic institutions, macroeconomic policy, and economic theory. Although it originated in the United States, the Great Depression caused drastic declines in output, severe unemployment, and acute deflation in almost every country of the world.

The Great Depression was a global phenomenon, unlike previous economic downturns which generally were confined to a handful of nations or specific regions. Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America all suffered from the economic collapse. International trade fell 30 percent as nations tried to protect their industries by raising tariffs on imported goods. "Beggar-thy-neighbor" trade policies were a major reason why the Depression persisted as long as it did. By 1932, an estimated 30 million people were unemployed around the world.

In my lifetime I have not seen our country behave so ugly as it has in the past 12months. I lived through Vietnam and people did not treat each other with such disrespect and hate. Trump divided people like no other. He made people think it was ok to call people names and treat them badly because they had a different opinion. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. Have you not heard that. People are so busy fighting each other that they don't care that we are all get screwed. Stop fighting and standing behind your line in the sand. We need to unite and tell our government what we want from it. We need to enact term limits for all offices. Our Congress screws us while they get stinky rich. No matter the president the rich are gettong wealthier and the middle class becomes poorer. Farmers quit being ugly to democratic farmers or Republican farmers. We are all farmers. We will do better to come together.

In my lifetime I have not seen our country behave so ugly as it has in the past 12months. I lived through Vietnam and people did not treat each other with such disrespect and hate. Trump divided people like no other. He made people think it was ok to call people names and treat them badly because they had a different opinion. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. Have you not heard that. People are so busy fighting each other that they don't care that we are all get screwed. Stop fighting and standing behind your line in the sand. We need to unite and tell our government what we want from it. We need to enact term limits for all offices. Our Congress screws us while they get stinky rich. No matter the president the rich are gettong wealthier and the middle class becomes poorer. Farmers quit being ugly to democratic farmers or Republican farmers. We are all farmers. We will do better to come together.
Open your eyes.... Trump didn't divide us. He brought us together. That's why washington hates him so...

Great Depression, worldwide economic downturn that began in 1929 and lasted until about 1939. It was the longest and most severe depression ever experienced by the industrialized Western world, sparking fundamental changes in economic institutions, macroeconomic policy, and economic theory. Although it originated in the United States, the Great Depression caused drastic declines in output, severe unemployment, and acute deflation in almost every country of the world.

The Great Depression was a global phenomenon, unlike previous economic downturns which generally were confined to a handful of nations or specific regions. Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and North and South America all suffered from the economic collapse. International trade fell 30 percent as nations tried to protect their industries by raising tariffs on imported goods. "Beggar-thy-neighbor" trade policies were a major reason why the Depression persisted as long as it did. By 1932, an estimated 30 million people were unemployed around the world.
I'm not a believer in tariffs in principle, would rather see free trade if it ever can be truly free. Our tariffs should be quid pro quo not protectionist.

Thankful that SomeOne with more power and authority is actually in control. He may use our government to bless us or to curse us... but until He says it's time for the world to end, or our country to fold, it will still be here.

You say "Trump divided people like no other". Many were turned off by his comments and formed their opinion on that alone.

Look at what we have now. Here's what he does to divide the people. But you can't see this on main stream media because they don't offer it. I can give a few more examples if you like.

Latest posts