CFAP

Help Support CattleToday:

There are two sides to it. One if for animals sold and another section is for inventory on hand.

Bigfoot said:
I was under the impression the other 20% would come sometime......If the funds held out. Seems like everybody should have had time to apply by now.

I have forms for 3 different operations on my desk right now. Some time in August here pretty quick is the cut off.

Brute 23 said:
There are two sides to it. One if for animals sold and another section is for inventory on hand.

Bigfoot said:
I was under the impression the other 20% would come sometime......If the funds held out. Seems like everybody should have had time to apply by now.

I have forms for 3 different operations on my desk right now. Some time in August here pretty quick is the cut off.
Better get to it....especially if you end up having to mail something. ;-)

1982vett said:
Brute 23 said:

Bigfoot said:

Better get to it....especially if you end up having to mail something. ;-)

I know. Our local office is on point. Those ladies don't mess around. They will go line item by line item with you on the phone if need be. When I called on the first one the lady said she was working from home and didnt have the form in front of her but if I would give her the numbers at the top of the page she would walk me thru it. :shock: I was VERY impressed. :clap: 2 of them had never been enrolled so they had a pretty good size packet with them.

Latest posts