FSA/CFAP Coronavirus program

Help Support CattleToday:

How long after filling out the paper work did it take to get the payment? I have a meeting with them Tuesday morning

You hear everything, I here we may get the 20% they took out at a later date.

sstterry said:
tom4018 said:
Anyone got their payment yet? Got a email that they had started making payments.

I got a letter saying payment had been deposited in my account. I have not been to the bank to check the deposit record yet though.
I got my letter today saying 80% of the payment had been deposited in my account

kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
tom4018 said:
Anyone got their payment yet? Got a email that they had started making payments.

I got a letter saying payment had been deposited in my account. I have not been to the bank to check the deposit record yet though.
I got my letter today saying 80% of the payment had been deposited in my account
Saw a deposit into my account, no letter yet.

tom4018 said:
kenny thomas said:
sstterry said:
Saw a deposit into my account, no letter yet.

Same here

pricefarm said:
Bigfoot said:
You hear everything, I here we may get the 20% they took out at a later date.

That's is what I was told.

USDA website says this as well. It says as long as the money holds out. When did that become a problem? They print it like 90 going North.

Never dealt with fsa in my life.
Ladies helped me with the paperwork at a table outside wearing mask. 8 days later a surprising large chunk appears in my account.
I feel filthy, dirty and pitiful.
I'm going to look at new rakes tommorow.

I never have either.
Just wait.
They will call ya next week with something new.
We triggered for drought July 7th I think it was.
I guess they give u money for that too...

I think this is the cattle welfare I was so adamant about not ever doing.

What have i done?

MurraysMutts said:
I never have either.
Just wait.

What have i done?

Your providing a cheap and dependable source of food to the American people. You haven't done anything wrong.

There are many government welfare programs for farmers. Years ago, I found a website that lists the recipients and the amount of money received. I remember a real estate developer in Georgia that also had a "cattle farm" that had received over a million dollars over many years.

I have been told that you can get about 10% more on some items if you have any native American blood. No proof required. Just your statement.

Around here, the government will pay a good percentage of the costs to build a stacking shed for chicken litter. The litter goes in the shed when houses are cleaned out and then spread later. It is an environmental program to keep litter from being stacked outside. These are big sheds. The guys that build them inflate the prices on the official paperwork so that the government pays more and the farmer less. Most chicken farmers have several. Some never see any litter. They make nice equipment sheds or hay barns. Lots of chicken farms here. Lots of nice sheds as well.

Are these programs good or bad?

MurraysMutts said:
I never have either.
Just wait.

What have i done?
Sold your soul it appears.

Latest posts