Cell Phone

Help Support CattleToday:

dun":2bel7bli said:
Caustic Burno":2bel7bli said:
houstoncutter":2bel7bli said:
I got hooked on my iPhone years ago. When my desktop puter broke I didn't replace it, I can anything I need to do on this phone , and listen to Pandora while I'm doing it. I have even used it in Sabine lake to find way points to fish at

Well I got a basic cellphone today that send's and recieve's call's.
I do like the Ipad for talking to the grandkid's as you can have a live conversation.
Makes it a lot more fun with the little one's.
The third night in a row when we lost electricity during severe thunderstorms so I couldn;t track the storms I fianlly broke down and got a smartphone. It's not much bigger then my old regualr cellphone and it still fits in my shirt pocket and I can still snap the pocket so it doesn;t get lost. That night we lost power again for several hours, phone came in pretty handy that night. Makinf calls is still just as easy but it does comein handy. Only thing that bugs me is it won;t work in our scaredy hole, but neither did the old phone.

Better get an otter box or it won't be working for long.

Larry

CKC1586":6jyc1mnh said:
What is an Otter box??
A protective case.

http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&keywor ... mlj0u8bz_e

houstoncutter":6jyc1mnh said:
I got hooked on my iPhone years ago. When my desktop puter broke I didn't replace it, I can anything I need to do on this phone , and listen to Pandora while I'm doing it. I have even used it in Sabine lake to find way points to fish at

I have so much trouble with touch pads I never thought I'd be able to get along with an I-phone. I'm still learning, but at least when it goes off on a tangent because I inadvertently touched something I didn't mean to, I now know how to get back to where I want to be.

slick4591":3lu9uphg said:
larryshoat":3lu9uphg said:
Better get an otter box or it won't be working for long.

Larry

:nod:

I use the Juice Pack instead of Otter Box for my 4s...makes it waterproof, has a battery in it which will charge the phone and it can be charged with a regular charger instead of the Iphone charger. Iphone 5 just too big for my pockets.

http://www.mophie.com/mophie-juice-pack ... p4-blk.htm

Latest posts