cell phone pocket

Help Support CattleToday:

klm3030

Reaction score
Where do you guys carry your cell phones, just got a new one and won't fit in my utility pocket. Don't see why all work jeans don't have a cell phone pocket on left side along with utility pocket on the right. Don't want to carry a holster on my belt, catches on everything. Guess bib overalls might be the answer.

I carry mine in my front jeans pocket. If I'm working where I've got to pick things up and use my hips as a brace, I just take it out and set it down somewhere safe until I'm done.

Dad wants to carry his in his shirt pocket all the time but after years of losing and breaking phones, he's finally migrated to front pocket of jeans as well.

Last edited:
Mostly...Mr FH doesn't have his with him. He's laid it somewhere; basically he only wants it is when he makes a phone call, which is seldom. I think he shouldn't have one. So frustrating.

In my rear pocket if I have to take it with me other wise in a cup holder on what ever I'm driving.

I don have some shorts (basically cargo shorts) with a cell phone pocket. Its handy and very comfortable.

The ariat jeans I wear now have a knife pocket kind of in the area of the change pocket. I thought it was dumb when I ordered them but I do use it if I go places I don't want it on my belt. It's very comfortable. I would not be against a cell phone pocket lower on my thigh, just above the knee. It would be handy if done right.

The pocket on my right leg what I assume you are calling the utility pocket. I won't buy a phone that won't fit in it.

There is a "flip smart phone now"... I have been looking at them as I only want a flip type phone... Front jeans pocket most of the time... cup holder like everyone else... hate it in shirt pocket. But then being a girl shirt pocket is not comfortable.

I wear one of the holsters. Since it's generally just me, I promised my husband I would keep my phone with me at all times when I'm in the pasture, chores, working cattle, etc. It's big, but I got used to it.

I have it on my belt. If I'm on the tractor I'll put it in my right shirt pocket and button it in, I have more of a chance of hearing it or feeling it ring there.

Ken

N33__54648.1526311668.jpg

Latest posts