Celebrating the 4th in Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Ex husband tractor she won in the divorce she was going to show it off in the parade. Naw just playing I have no clue, clearly joking.
I don't know Shell ? I think you might be fudging a little bit on the " just playing i have no clue, clearly joking" Part. Us men know how you women think !!! That's why my wife is so agreeable to letting me buy a new tractor or peace of equipment. She knows the more she lets me buy thats just that much more in the kitty when divorce time rolls around !!! Only I have her fooled. She just thinks I have been paying cash for all of my purchases !!!

See you can tell these novice young bucks from us old gray haired foxes from how we finance a new tractor. The young bucks pay cash, us old farts finance untill it hurts.

That way when divorce time rolls around you can tell by the lawyers remarks if the little woman comes out ahead or the husband does.

So when your sitting across the table from your lawyer and he says damn the bad luck as he is telling you the out come of your divorce. That means the finance company gets their new tractor back and you the little woman are SOL !!! meaning you should have been married to a young buck.

But if that lawyer replies back saying " Cha ching, Cha ching !!! We are going to auction your husbands new 200 horse $ 300,000 John Deer tractor and baler that he paid cash for from his inherentance money. Your cut after that lawyers fee will be $100,000 !!! You can then find another young buck to make that next 100 grand lol !!!

"Just joking, i have no clue, clearly joking !!!" Just because i fail for that with my first three wife's doesn't mean I didn't learn anything. Might have been a slow learner yes. But not no more !!! Lol !

I don't know Shell ? I think you might be fudging a little bit on the " just playing i have no clue, clearly joking" Part. Us men know how you women think !!! That's why my wife is so agreeable to letting me buy a new tractor or peace of equipment. She knows the more she lets me buy thats just that much more in the kitty when divorce time rolls around !!! Only I have her fooled. She just thinks I have been paying cash for all of my purchases !!!

See you can tell these novice young bucks from us old gray haired foxes from how we finance a new tractor. The young bucks pay cash, us old farts finance untill it hurts.

That way when divorce time rolls around you can tell by the lawyers remarks if the little woman comes out ahead or the husband does.

So when your sitting across the table from your lawyer and he says damn the bad luck as he is telling you the out come of your divorce. That means the finance company gets their new tractor back and you the little woman are SOL !!! meaning you should have been married to a young buck.

But if that lawyer replies back saying " Cha ching, Cha ching !!! We are going to auction your husbands new 200 horse $ 300,000 John Deer tractor and baler that he paid cash for from his inherentance money. Your cut after that lawyers fee will be $100,000 !!! You can then find another young buck to make that next 100 grand lol !!!

"Just joking, i have no clue, clearly joking !!!" Just because i fail for that with my first three wife's doesn't mean I didn't learn anything. Might have been a slow learner yes. But not no more !!! Lol !

I have a few acquaintances think they are doing good, they took everything from their ex husband's and keep them from seeing their kids. Guess I just have a different way of thinking. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't know that woman so I was joking about her situation. I do know woman that divorce and take everything from a man knowing the man worked hard for the stuff. Money and material things isn't everything. Taking a mans tractors, tools, and such is just bad karma to me and keeping him from seeing his child or children isn't just hurting him, but the kids involved. Unless of course there are real reasons for doing do that goes both ways.

I used to think living debt free was the way to be. I'm starting to see a different way of looking at that. Why use your money when you can borrow somebodys else's and still keep your money in the bank? If a payment isn't made they come get the item or foreclosure the house but still have your money. Yet a peace of mind comes with not worrying with payments. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I know women and men both who look at how they can benefit themselves instead of whats best for their kids. That's a shame too.

I know you were just joking. I was just teasing.

And your right about borrowing money in some instances. I think you can benifit from it.

I have a few acquaintances think they are doing good, they took everything from their ex husband's and keep them from seeing their kids. Guess I just have a different way of thinking. 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don't know that woman so I was joking about her situation. I do know woman that divorce and take everything from a man knowing the man worked hard for the stuff. Money and material things isn't everything. Taking a mans tractors, tools, and such is just bad karma to me and keeping him from seeing his child or children isn't just hurting him, but the kids involved. Unless of course there are real reasons for doing do that goes both ways.

I used to think living debt free was the way to be. I'm starting to see a different way of looking at that. Why use your money when you can borrow somebodys else's and still keep your money in the bank? If a payment isn't made they come get the item or foreclosure the house but still have your money. Yet a peace of mind comes with not worrying with payments. 🤷🏽‍♀️

And just think how much money you'll earn in interest at the bank!

Latest posts