Caustic Bruno's One Liners

Help Support CattleToday:

Angus Cowman":xzo27ip1 said:
you know CB there was another thread about one liners and I think of Isom everytime I hear this one
" His daddy must have been J---ing off in a flower pot to have raised such a BLOOMING IDIOT

kinda fits ol Isom to a T

You know there is a reason we keep the boy in Oklahoma he suck's wind so hard it keep's Texas from sliding off in the Gulf.

Angus Cowman":14n5npqc said:
Now Isom don't be getting your tights bunched
The Boss has servants to clean his toilets in the big house
I just a lowly farm hand

You better play nice now or I might convince CB to come pay you a visit and I might come along just to watch the fun
Bring him on over, my son has been wanting to ride in his fancy wheelchair. We could hitch some deer to the front of it and he will think Santa Clause came early this year.

Caustic Burno":21k2wz9n said:
Santa just might visit and bring you one of those Ace Hardware Head Puller's.
It will be great to see you. Just let me know when the Nursing Home field trip is coming to Oklahoma and I'll meet you there. Maybe you can get a day pass and I'll bring you to the ranch.

Isomade":3jkqttq9 said:
Caustic Burno":3jkqttq9 said:
Santa just might visit and bring you one of those Ace Hardware Head Puller's.
It will be great to see you. Just let me know when the Nursing Home field trip is coming to Oklahoma and I'll meet you there. Maybe you can get a day pass and I'll bring you to the ranch.

The embarrassing part is going to be asking your proctologist to remove that stick from your butt that Santa left you.
Just tell him it's an old man's walking stick made out of yaupon. You can keep it I will make another one.

3waycross":5yey6paj said:
boy o boy this thread sure took a nosedive :frowns:

I dunno 3way. Seems you got some here that can dish it out and they can take it as well. It don't happen often in this forum without someone getting their feelings hurt pretty bad.

Dang it...I go off for a little Canada fishing trip, and you fellas declare war....O well the trip sucked , so let me get my hardhat on , and yall can commence to firing!

houstoncutter":2wxsyfww said:
Dang it...I go off for a little Canada fishing trip, and you fellas declare war....O well the trip sucked , so let me get my hardhat on , and yall can commence to firing!

With all this rain the lower bay from marker 33 to 51 should have them stacked up like cord wood.
Two bit reef over by 52 should be awesome.

Caustic Burno":wx07w8wk said:
houstoncutter":wx07w8wk said:

With all this rain the lower bay from marker 33 to 51 should have them stacked up like cord wood.

Yea it should be good, and after this years trip I may be through with my Canada trips. Just stay home and set up shop in Trinity Bay..

houstoncutter":1xrnyw5n said:
Caustic Burno":1xrnyw5n said:
houstoncutter":1xrnyw5n said:

Yea it should be good, and after this years trip I may be through with my Canada trips. Just stay home and set up shop in Trinity Bay..

Cutter, you ever fish LaRonge in Sask?

Latest posts