Caustic Bruno's One Liners

Help Support CattleToday:

FFF21

Reaction score
I am new to posting on this forum, but have been reading and soaking up the knowledge for quite a while. Caustic Bruno is quite a character and wanted to start a topic where people can post their favorite one liners. I will start with my fav, "I'm tighter than a crab's arse, and that's waterproof".

FFF21":3m1fpudg said:
I am new to posting on this forum, but have been reading and soaking up the knowledge for quite a while. Caustic Bruno is quite a character and wanted to start a topic where people can post their favorite one liners. I will start with my fav, "I'm tighter than a crab's arse, and that's waterproof".
:welcome: to the board. Since you are such a fan I thought you could use your very own real picture of CB. So, here ya go
4c7efd43.jpg

Isomade":1p0odoq0 said:
FFF21":1p0odoq0 said:
:welcome: to the board. Since you are such a fan I thought you could use your very own real picture of CB. So, here ya go
4c7efd43.jpg
Aw hell here we go ! This is gonna be good . I'm headed to get the pop corn .. lol

Isomade":3h0obk55 said:
FFF21":3h0obk55 said:
4c7efd43.jpg

He looks more confused than a baby in a topless bar.

And :welcome:

Iso, that's one of the better pics of ol Caustic. He's looking pretty good in that one. I think blue is his color.

As for his one-liners....there are so many and also various phrases he's said that there's too many to mention.

Although, one of my favorites goes something like this "like a little dog barks just to feel his butt hole wiggle". Something like that.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3piqkar8 said:
Iso, that's one of the better pics of ol Caustic. He's looking pretty good in that one. I think blue is his color.

As for his one-liners....there are so many and also various phrases he's said that there's too many to mention.

Although, one of my favorites goes something like this "like a little dog barks just to feel his butt hole wiggle". Something like that.

Katherine

Katherine that is Isom to a T he is just like a little fiest dog that bark's to feel his butthole wiggle.
On the other hand boy is kinda like one of them Airedale dog's as well tad smatter than he look's.
He Know's when to get under the porch cause the big dog's are going huntin.

Caustic Burno":2ev2xgg9 said:
Katherine that is Isom to a T he is just like a little fiest dog that bark's to feel his butthole wiggle. <---------There it is!!!! :lol2:

On the other hand boy is kinda like one of them Airedale dog's as well tad smatter than he look's.

He Know's when to get under the porch cause the big dog's are going huntin.<------and there's one of the others! :lol:

:lol: :lol2: :lol: :lol2:

Katherine

Caustic Burno":24avbux4 said:
Workinonit Farm":24avbux4 said:

Katherine

Katherine that is Isom to a T he is just like a little fiest dog that bark's to feel his butthole wiggle.
He Know's when to get under the porch cause the big dog's are going huntin.
Easy turbo, we don't want you getting all worked up thinking of the good old days when you were allowed out of the house. Tell Mrs CB to bring you a glass of warm milk so you can relax and dream of the days before the automobile was invented.

I tink the pearls are just a bit too much, a single strand would have been better

Dun I agree I think a single strand would be better as well.

Now Isom your geting that itty bitty mind of your's in a tizzy, it is kinda like a flashlight. A place to hold dead batteries. A screech owl and a duck call would run you out of the county after dark.

Dang--this is a tough crowd. As for the picture.......as a newbie here, I was perfectly comfortable with the Hoss Cartwright image. Now, well--as they say--What has been seen cannot be unseen.

greybeard":3ashmq6g said:
Dang--this is a tough crowd. As for the picture.......as a newbie here, I was perfectly comfortable with the Hoss Cartwright image. Now, well--as they say--What has been seen cannot be unseen.

Now Ole Isom is quite the entrepreneur as you can see by his line of ranch attire for Cowboy's like him.
He Markets to the Brokeback Mountain and Rodeo Drive Crowd. Don't let that Doc Holiday avatar fool you.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Co ... nk/1509595

Caustic Burno":3av61n5d said:
Now Ole Isom is quite the entrepreneur as you can see by his line of ranch attire for Cowboy's like him.
He Markets to the Brokeback Mountain and Rodeo Drive Crowd. Don't let that Doc Holiday avatar fool you.
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Cowgirl-Western-Desires-Pink/1509595

:shock: :shock:

I don't know if you noticed? But------it says------CB Western desires on that site. :lol: :lol2: :lol:

Gotta run------ :hide:

Katherine

The best part of the whole feud is knowing that both of these guys have searched out this stuff on the internet. :lol2: You know you're in the wrong back alley when even your computer can get a virus from just looking at it. :lol:

cow pollinater":pmcjshiv said:
The best part of the whole feud is knowing that both of these guys have searched out this stuff on the internet. :lol2: You know you're in the wrong back alley when even your computer can get a virus from just looking at it. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Katherine

Angus Cowman":2ykjeqs1 said:
you know CB there was another thread about one liners and I think of Isom everytime I hear this one
" His daddy must have been J---ing off in a flower pot to have raised such a BLOOMING IDIOT

kinda fits ol Isom to a T
If I wanted any shyt out of you I'd jerk your chain. Shouldn't you be cleaning Jed's toilets right now?