Cattlemen being duped again

Help Support CattleToday:

Highpoint":1opmyzpn said:
It doesn't matter what you or I think, it is what the public know.

Also the one who said cattle in confinement can get enough nutrients of vitamin d are barking up the wrong tree.

Could you please divulge further on these to statements? What does the public know, and how does supplement D3 not work in confinement?

Most confinement barns built in the last 20 years are either monoslope or have very high side walls to help with both air movement and for sunlight.

sim.-ang.king":21tapy1b said:
Highpoint":21tapy1b said:

Also the one who said cattle in confinement can get enough nutrients of vitamin d are barking up the wrong tree.
Could you please divulge further on these to statements?
What does the public know, and how does supplement D3 not work in confinement?
The public knows best when it comes to animals.

Sim- Where do you get off asking questions?
Learn your place, you're just a farmer, so your thoughts don't matter.
The point of the post is farmers are gullible simpletons easily duped and now the government has to come in
to hold your hand when crossing the street and save your butt with 'This End Up' labeling or you'll starve.

Animals are people too.

Son of Butch":3ku6fb6k said:
sim.-ang.king":3ku6fb6k said:
Highpoint":3ku6fb6k said:

The point of the post is farmers are gullible simpletons easily duped and now the government has to come in
to hold your hand when crossing the street and save your butt with 'This End Up' labeling or you'll starve.

Animals are people too.

I'm sure glad we have government to save us from our problems and woes, and to protect us from those that wish to do harm.

Forgive me for ever questioning the wise and wonderful collective mind of the misinformed public.

Highpoint":1m1ww91p said:
I have said this before and will say it again. It doesn't matter what you or I think, it is what the public know. They know a cow in constant confinement is not as healthy as one who is not.
How about a little backup research and results to confirm this broad statement.

Son of Butch":1iyravxl said:
sim.-ang.king":1iyravxl said:
Highpoint":1iyravxl said:

Animals are people too.
There's a reason I came up with my signature line :)

Goodness first I would not have posted had I known so many on the board had their cows in confinement facilities. Also I did give research especially dr Seneff and dr Hubert Purdue. This is easy to look up and there is much more. The sun puts sulfur in the body of humans and animals. Sulfur kills viruses and bacteria. Yes sulfur can kill you but the body of humans and animals absorb the sun without harm. Vitamin d level cannot come from one supplement and by the way there are two types of vitamin d testing. To raise vitamin d levels takes good cholesterol, sulfur and zinc along with other items but those are the main ones. You could not feed a cow enough sulfur nor should you to offset the sun or what they get from well or pond water. I do not know one person who can take a suppliment and end up with vitamin d level over fifty. If yours is under 20 you had better do something quick or maybe just make a joke and move on. So far many of the items I have read about cattle also apply to humans and yes I know there are many factors to differentiate but if a retired florist knows simple things like this, you can be assured the Public know more.

Now you might think I just set around and read research and on health kicks. The answer would be NO!!! I have lived this nightmare and have studied for one reason. To see my daughter and husband come out of cancer heart disease lung disease ect and friends too without conventional medicine as it too can kill you. You see I live in Agra country where you cannot drive a mile without a rancher or farmer having cancer or other diseases. I live in Oklahoma which is 49th in the nation for health.

There is reason I believe cattle raised right could be an answer that could bring health and it is the pasture grasses and the sun (if the rancher doesn't kill all the good items in their pastures). Those small trees have nitrogen phosphate calcium zinc and minerals - many. The grasses have glycans and that is why I don't worry about vaccines as the glycans will detox their body of toxins if they have enough. I even laugh a little when I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements as alfalfa has high levels of mannose which is one glycan. Companies are making millions on the very items your cows eat. It is called essential oils. I brought my husband out of MRSA with one called elecampane.

By the way there is a crop that could be a real money maker as hospitals could use in mop water and rid their facilities of the one thing that kills millions.

Yea, let's be sure and model all future beef operations after the modern dairy model. New family dairies are springing up everywhere, there is profit galore in confined milk production, the public likes that iconic image of a cow in a hoof trimming rig and that industry has put common beef production to shame.

the good thing this is the USA so we can use our dollars to buy what we want.

YOU can go and buy pasture raised, 100% grassfed, non-confinement beef to enjoy.

The public.. which is mainly a bunch of lazy, facebook informed, idiots.. like to eat at mcdonalds and don't really care if they are eating 40% water, 30% 'beef', and 30% 'other' ... they don't care if its confined, outside, or underground.

Highpoint":2cl43mdg said:
There is reason I believe cattle raised right could be an answer that could bring health and it is the pasture grasses and the sun (if the rancher doesn't kill all the good items in their pastures). Those small trees have nitrogen phosphate calcium zinc and minerals - many. The grasses have glycans and that is why I don't worry about vaccines as the glycans will detox their body of toxins if they have enough. I even laugh a little when I hear people are taking alfalfa supplements as alfalfa has high levels of mannose which is one glycan. Companies are making millions on the very items your cows eat. It is called essential oils. I brought my husband out of MRSA with one called elecampane.

By the way there is a crop that could be a real money maker as hospitals could use in mop water and rid their facilities of the one thing that kills millions.

Why be vague by not saying which crop? If this can potentially save "millions", why haven't YOU done anything to get it in front of hospitals?

ddd75":1xnfxgmz said:
the good thing this is the USA so we can use our dollars to buy what we want.

YOU can go and buy pasture raised, 100% grassfed, non-confinement beef to enjoy.

Yes, Sir. We the people of the USA are free to believe whatever WE have a mind to believe. I know people who swear taking a shot of vinegar once a day controls their arthritis. I actually started doing it myself because acetic acid does have some benefits. And think about all the religions of the world.

Highpoint":1jko927u said:

Now I'm reminded once again of Bigfoot's comment about being "confused as a termite in a YoYo". This is hillarious.

Highpoint":2gs6dvad said:
Goodness first I would not have posted had I known so many on the board had their cows in confinement facilities. Also I did give research especially dr Seneff and dr Hubert Purdue. This is easy to look up and there is much more. The sun puts sulfur in the body of humans and animals. Sulfur kills viruses and bacteria. Yes sulfur can kill you but the body of humans and animals absorb the sun without harm. Vitamin d level cannot come from one supplement and by the way there are two types of vitamin d testing. To raise vitamin d levels takes good cholesterol, sulfur and zinc along with other items but those are the main ones. You could not feed a cow enough sulfur nor should you to offset the sun or what they get from well or pond water. I do not know one person who can take a suppliment and end up with vitamin d level over fifty. If yours is under 20 you had better do something quick or maybe just make a joke and move on. So far many of the items I have read about cattle also apply to humans and yes I know there are many factors to differentiate but if a retired florist knows simple things like this, you can be assured the Public know more.

Now you might think I just set around and read research and on health kicks. The answer would be NO!!! I have lived this nightmare and have studied for one reason. To see my daughter and husband come out of cancer heart disease lung disease ect and friends too without conventional medicine as it too can kill you. You see I live in Agra country where you cannot drive a mile without a rancher or farmer having cancer or other diseases. I live in Oklahoma which is 49th in the nation for health.

So Sir Loon, how's Liz been?

Supa Dexta":rq88ygfy said:

Had the most wonderful day!!

You'll enjoy this one. There was a guy who had anger issues and was ordered to to anger management class. After the class he was asked what he thought and he said I am not going back. Those people piss me off.

Well this is good. The punch line word was changed maybe because of bullies. It wasnt that bad really but did apply.

Latest posts