Cattle ranching near Burns OR

Help Support CattleToday:

The hunting part sounded very good, but a dozen stockers will not even fill a trailer.
Is this a tax avoidance project?
You may want to consider grazing an area where you can fish in the summer also.

Some of those smaller communities can get pretty tight knit, happy to take your money but your not a local until everyone who lived their before you is dead.

Alan":340u3k71 said:
Some of those smaller communities can get pretty tight knit, happy to take your money but your not a local until everyone who lived their before you is dead.
:lol:

Dave":1w30mrpa said:
I am sure that snowbirds are especially popular in that part of the world.
Oh I dont know about that, folks over that side of the mountains seem pretty friendly unless you wear Birkenstocks and drive a Subaru with bam sticker on the back. And bedsides I'm generally not an offensive person.

bman4523":1diea4ip said:
Dave":1diea4ip said:
I am sure that snowbirds are especially popular in that part of the world.
Oh I dont know about that, folks over that side of the mountains seem pretty friendly unless you wear Birkenstocks and drive a Subaru with bam sticker on the back. And bedsides I'm generally not an offensive person.

Yes, you are right about that. As a general rule they are much more friendly and helpful than people on the west side of the hill. As long as a person doesn't go over there and start telling then how they should change you will get along just fine.

Actually one of my neighbors sold their dairy and have now bought a hay farm down by Frenchglen. They are pretty happy with the move.

Yep, i like that area up and down 205. Pretty cool for your neighbors

Latest posts