Cattle Blowers

Help Support CattleToday:

Sullivan's has Used blower for sale. I've seen them at the show. But I would call them. They also sale used clippers. I think Hamm's sales used blowers and clippers.

dont order from hamms

they have recently shut down and someone has take over the page and has been trying to steal money from people who have been ordering items

one of my friends ordered a chute for their daughter for christmas and never got it .......luckily he is a sheriff down here in FL and he called the sheriffs office near hamms and they told them they shut down in october but someone has been stealing money from customers

because of the whole ordeal he had to back off the charge and change his credit card numbers and the whole nine yards

Sullivans sells used stuff at trade shows etc.. I've never used another brand, but I've been really satisfied with the Sullivan blowers.

go to
http://www.ohiovalleyshowsupply.com
I called there a few days before X-mas and they had a used circuiteer (sp) for $120.00. It wasn't listed on their web site under the used equipment, so I would call. I have heard that Hamms blow out's aren't the best quality.

Dee":3jlk4yg3 said:
I have heard that Hamms blow out's aren't the best quality.

You've got that right. We bought one a few years ago along with a circuiteer (as a back-up...it didn't look like it would really run a whole lot longer). The Circuiteer still works and the Hamms blow out is in the trash.

I got a friend whos got a yellow sullivans express brand new that shes trying to sell for around 250 its in mint condition she use it maybe 4 or 5 times for her horses and shes trying to get rid of it. Other than that I'd go with Sullivans you just have to call them up and ask what they have.

Richburg":cfcegvy6 said:
dont order from hamms

they have recently shut down and someone has take over the page and has been trying to steal money from people who have been ordering items

one of my friends ordered a chute for their daughter for christmas and never got it .......luckily he is a sheriff down here in FL and he called the sheriffs office near hamms and they told them they shut down in october but someone has been stealing money from customers

because of the whole ordeal he had to back off the charge and change his credit card numbers and the whole nine yards

Update on Hamm's:

Hamm's is alive and well. They had a nice setup at Ft. Worth. They have changed hands, but still have the same products. They're going to have their website up sometime after Houston.

I have had a Sullivan's Air Express III for about 4-5 years now and it still runs great. I would highly suggest getting a blower from Sullivan's. If you want a used one, you can call them and see what they have or you can probably hook up with them at a show. If you would rather have a new one, then you can go directly to the Sullivan's website (http://www.sullivansupply.com) and order one from there or you can again call them and order one by phone. Sullivan's is the only place we get all of our show equipment from, except for the chutes which we build ourselves. I highly recommend them.

Hope this helps. Good Luck! I hope you find what you want.

I bought a brand new Sullivan's blower a few years ago, and then bought a rebuilt used one in Denver last year. Both of these blowers are beasts. We've put them through so much crap between clipping for bull sales, shows, etc, and have never had a problem other than needing to replace a filter. Although I did notice that the filter housing is starting to crack on our 5 year old model, which isn't too shabby when you consider how much abuse it's been through.

Richburg wrote:
dont order from hamms

Update on Hamm's:

Hamm's is alive and well. They had a nice setup at Ft. Worth. They have changed hands, but still have the same products. They're going to have their website up sometime after Houston.

what are they changing their name to?

Richburg":3jye87t2 said:
Richburg wrote:
dont order from hamms

Update on Hamm's:

Hamm's.

Richburg":3psinzuj said:
Richburg wrote:
dont order from hamms

Update on Hamm's:

They're still Hamm's - at least for now.

The Sullian's blowers are the best for your money. A girl I go to school with thought they just had to have a hot pink one from Hamm's just to say she got it. Well it takes 2to3 times longer to get a calf dry then when I use my year old blower from Sullian's

Latest posts