case ih 95u or 105u.

Help Support CattleToday:

cowpair2

Reaction score
wondering if any of you can give me in put on these two tractors. i have never owned a case might be willing to try one. the 95u has 80hp at pto. the 105u has 90hp at pto. would like info on the newer cases as to holding up to work, etc. i know they are similar to nhs. thanks for any info would be appreciated. cowpair2.

I have never owned one but they are nhs and i don't think i would want one made in the last 15 years i know more than one person that works on them and says they are junk and they have lots of engine problems wireing problems one guy use to work for john deere so thats what he would be comparing them to and he says they don't.i may not be the best person to answer this and i don't know what you have now i have kubotas and thats my favorite other than that i would look at john deere. just my thoughts and they are free

Your not going to see 10hp difference in performance unless you are constantly working on the edge with it....so.....bigger, better, baddest for the best price.

denvermartinfarms":23hg4hxe said:
I have never owned one but they are nhs and i don't think i would want one made in the last 15 years i know more than one person that works on them and says they are junk and they have lots of engine problems wireing problems one guy use to work for john deere so thats what he would be comparing them to and he says they don't.i may not be the best person to answer this and i don't know what you have now i have kubotas and thats my favorite other than that i would look at john deere. just my thoughts and they are free
Funny, never have any problems with our's, and anyone that uses them for around here never have any problems with the newer ones. Before teir 4 motors, are just your normal Cummins with different injector pumps.

sim.-ang.king":1pkdmzvg said:
denvermartinfarms":1pkdmzvg said:
Funny, never have any problems with our's, and anyone that uses them for around here never have any problems with the newer ones. Before teir 4 motors, are just your normal Cummins with different injector pumps.
What size tractors our you guys running?like i said never owned one just trying to help with what i know other peoples expierences have been.

Well we have a MX125, and never had any problems, but trying to find metric tools to work on them with...LOL. A friend has a Farmall 75C and never had any problems sept the loader came wire wrong from the dealer, but it was a easy fix. Plus the large numbers of other grain farmers around here that use them. But i'm sure they all have problems like any tractor.
Cowpair2 if I was you, what I would look at is which dealer is closer to work on it. They all are just about the same when it comes down to it if you have someone to work on it.

Latest posts