Can you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Who can "still" do it? I'm 46 and never could do it. It never had anything to do with out of shape or anything, but my body just isn't made that way. If I just bend at the waist, my fingers are probably 8 inches from my toes, and always have been. If something forced me on down, I'm sure something would break. There's no pain or anything; my body just won't do it.

The only time in my life that I've ever touched my toes was during a brief military career when a drill sgt. who was on a roll shoved me all the way down by my neck. I didn't walk right for about ten days.
All my life I've been told that flexibility was part of fitness but in both basic training and later the police academy I was #1 in PT and I can't even touch my toes so I've spent some time pondering on how much flexibility is really worth.

No I cannot. But, for those of you like Hook, that can, I won't be around when you reach 64 or 65, but remember to pop back into this thread at that time and post how you're doin...

greybeard":1ri1erw7 said:
No I cannot. But, for those of you like Hook, that can, I won't be around when you reach 64 or 65, but remember to pop back into this thread at that time and post how you're doin...
That would be after they see the back cracker to have things popped back into place.

Latest posts