Can you?

Help Support CattleToday:

Without severe pain? I can barely, but 20 years ago I could dang near touch them with my elbows. So I have lost a lot of flexibility.

Yep! But I might back fire when I do it! :mrgreen: (No guarantees these days. :cowboy: )

Kenny maybe this is what loosens up your back..... :lol:

I might be able to, but no way I could straighten back up. And probably be one and done.
Kenny do you have enough strength in your back to be able to straighten back up?

highgrit":x7okrxko said:
I might be able to, but no way I could straighten back up. And probably be one and done.
Kenny do you have enough strength in your back to be able to straighten back up?
Oh yes, the muscles in my back are still very strong its just the disc are blown out. Plus when I contract the belly it gives me some bounce to come back up. :banana:
3waycross called me a couple years ago and told me how to stretch the back to give me some relief. I even do some stretching before getting out of bed. Really helps.

I can, with effort and pain... I'm not very bendy. I do some stretches when I lay in bed by pulling my knees to my chest, etc... same reasons everyone else does it, My back tightens up like a b%&%

Hook":2ughi1sk said:
regolith":2ughi1sk said:
Yes. And there's no age difference here, so you've no excuse :D
:wave:
I can too. Stretches out my back, like others said. Hamstrings are gettin tighter lately though.

Well judging for your avatar, touching your toes is easy. :lol:

Haven;t been able to since I was a kid and spent 6 months in a soft lower body cast. The tendons and ligiments in bot h legs got separated when I was playing football and grew back/re-attached in the wrong places.

Hook":b6i37atj said:
Standing straight up, who can still bend only at the waist and touch their toes?
I

No problem. Grab the balls of my feet with both hands.

Lots of year's practice, especially around April 15th.

I can touch my knees. Does that count? The fact is I never could, even back when I was a skinny kid. I don't know if it is lack of flexibility or too long of legs and too short of arms.

dun":1c57agfz said:
Haven;t been able to since I was a kid and spent 6 months in a soft lower body cast. The tendons and ligiments in bot h legs got separated when I was playing football and grew back/re-attached in the wrong places.

Sounds good to me. I'm gonna use the same story. ;-)

Latest posts