Can I Vote "None of the Above"?

Help Support CattleToday:

There are names on there I have never heard before. Especially on the men's side. My vote is going for Bob Barker (The price is WRONG!) :nod: and Annie Lennox. Or maybe Mary Tyler Moore. She's a hot octagenerain. On yea...

Went to a B Day party for my daughters friend this weekend and I noticed this little girl who looked frail and almost starved. My wife and I were mentioning how she looked sickly. Her dad was there and was talking about how they were vegetarians and ate "organic" and all that jazz and how they would never "poison" there bodies with foods like meats and other things. He was skinny as a rail too. I got the right mind to call child services on him because that little girl looked absolutely horrible and I felt sorry for her. I just wanted to make her a good ole chicken and sausage gumbo and watch her eat the whole pot...sweet taters and all.

When I was a kid, one of my friends fathers was a vegetarian. I didn't like going to their house cause there was nothing to eat. I was amazed at all the supplement pills his dad had to take to keep his body nourished. He had a whole table full of them.

I had an employee who was a vegetarian, ate some strange stuff. He always seemed to run out of gas about 2 in the afternoon. :roll: :roll:

When I lived in Ak, one of my best friends there was a vegetarian. She would invite my family over for supper. We always ate before going.
Pasta, sauce and salad is fine as side dish ~ but theres no way I could slap that on the table and hope it floats.

Jogeephus":22sbu6nq said:
When I was a kid, one of my friends fathers was a vegetarian. I didn't like going to their house cause there was nothing to eat. I was amazed at all the supplement pills his dad had to take to keep his body nourished. He had a whole table full of them.

There is a large Seventh Day Adventist population around here. In fact, Keene is largly populated by them. Used to be no one in the town sold anything kind of meat. They had a grocery store that was pretty good, Harvest Market. There is a college there, too, call Southwestern Adventist College. The food at the student union is very good and vegetarian. Had a friend once that was vegan. No cheese, eggs, milk... Funny thing is, he drank whiskey and smoked cigs and weed. When he would come to the house, always at dinnertime, it seemed, he would never eat anything I cooked, as he was afraid there might be some animal fat in it. I finally told him to quit coming over at dinner if he was not going to sit and eat with us. I also told him that if he was going to drink and smoke, he might as well eat a big ol' steak.

The Adventists go to church on Saturday and it used to be, I don't know if it still is, that everything was closed. All the businesses, no mail was delivered, (they get mail on Sundays there), and even the laundry rooms in apartment buildings were locked.

In the past five years, they have gotten a Sonic and a Subway there and they sell meat. Must be going downhill in Keene.

As I was looking at that list, I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't name either of my boys "Q-Tip". Obviously, I have been a failure...

grannysoo":xs2ktphf said:
As I was looking at that list, I couldn't help but wonder why I didn't name either of my boys "Q-Tip". Obviously, I have been a failure...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts