California banned new gun sales today!

Help Support CattleToday:

JSCATTLE":3a28xkmi said:
http://offgridsurvival.com/californiabanonnewguns/
Who votes for these people ?

Mandatory licensing to own almost any firearm - with heavy penalties coming for non compliance

Confiscation is the next step - beware

It will keep the honest people honest - and everyone will feel good about it

All it takes is a bit of time

Cheers

Bez

Well if your right Bez, I hope it starts in CA. or NY. That way we will have time to prepare for the fight.

highgrit":2d2x0ya3 said:
Well if your right Bez, I hope it starts in CA. or NY. That way we will have time to prepare for the fight.

Right on brother.
Now I have no fantasy about holding off an army by an old fat man, but they will have to buy this piece of ground.
You can put your hand on the good book, carve it in stone or write in blood it will be costly.
They will get my firearm from my cold dead body or hot and empty.
Need to read Lee's Lieutenants as under this admin. our 1st,2nd,4th and 5th admendment's are under attack.

kenny thomas":2r04dbrk said:
Give us a little history of how things happened in Canada to get to the point you are now.

#1) A lunatic walked into a college in Montreal (Frenchie liberal land) in '89 and killed 14 women with a semi-auto.

#2) The women's groups in the country go ballistic.

#3) Legislation comes in to register all firearms in '95. Only those fearful of the government do so.

#4) 16 years later in '11, the law to register firearms and the records associated with them, are thrown out (debatable). There are a lot of anti-gun groups that want those records.

But our constitution, unlike 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' is based on 'peace, order and good government' :bang: , and many people in this country are brainwashed to believe it.

So when people like myself get a little scared of the government's reach of my guns, I am quickly called a redneck American to which I reply is much better than a spineless Canadian.

Aaron":1hc1v7mc said:
kenny thomas":1hc1v7mc said:
Give us a little history of how things happened in Canada to get to the point you are now.

#1) A lunatic walked into a college in Montreal (Frenchie liberal land) in '89 and killed 14 women with a semi-auto.

#2) The women's groups in the country go ballistic.

#3) Legislation comes in to register all firearms in '95. Only those fearful of the government do so.

#4) 16 years later in '11, the law to register firearms and the records associated with them, are thrown out (debatable). There are a lot of anti-gun groups that want those records.

But our constitution, unlike 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' is based on 'peace, order and good government' :bang: , and many people in this country are brainwashed to believe it.

So when people like myself get a little scared of the government's reach of my guns, I am quickly called a redneck American to which I reply is much better than a spineless Canadian.

Since I've come to know a few Canucks a little better with the advent of the internet, and met a few good souls in person, I've come to realize that there is far more difference between the philosophy of the people within each of our countries than there is between our countries.

So, I say we do a swap. Since it is warmer down here, why don't all you Americanized rednecks come on down and we'll send up our spineless Canadians :D . Everyone should be happy and we won't even card anyone. Just give them a couple question questionnaire about guns and taxes and thoughts on government protection. Think about it. Canada is so vast and they can all live in a few large cities and leave all that open range to the wildlife and feel good about themselves. They can even ship their guns south across the border free of charge to get rid of them.

Latest posts