Buying a Mature Womans Bathing Suit!

Help Support CattleToday:

My wife still looks pretty darn good but she made the mistake of buying one of those skirted suits that straps everything down tight and then has a flap that covers it and I made the mistake of telling her that once she got in the water it looked like she was a little kid wearing a floatee ring.... I have noticed that the 2012 bathingsuit lineup in my home is floatee free but I have sincere doubts as to wether or not I'll see her go from bathing suit to "soaking up some sun" again. :cry2:
Good thing I don't get to swim much anymore... the waters to cold.

cow pollinater":1tkn8mob said:
My wife still looks pretty darn good but she made the mistake of buying one of those skirted suits that straps everything down tight and then has a flap that covers it and I made the mistake of telling her that once she got in the water it looked like she was a little kid wearing a floatee ring.... I have noticed that the 2012 bathingsuit lineup in my home is floatee free but I have sincere doubts as to wether or not I'll see her go from bathing suit to "soaking up some sun" again. :cry2:
Good thing I don't get to swim much anymore... the waters to cold.

I bet that water cooled off quite a bit after you lipped off to the little missus.

Latest posts