Buy one house, get one free

Help Support CattleToday:

Wow. I love it when people give something away for free. I decided to do that on my calves this year too. If you buy one of my 6 thousand dollar calves I'll throw in one free. Please feel free to PM me for details. But don't dally cause with a deal like this they won't last very long.

Jogeephus":2hzmw3xv said:
Wow. I love it when people give something away for free. I decided to do that on my calves this year too. If you buy one of my 6 thousand dollar calves I'll throw in one free. Please feel free to PM me for details. But don't dally cause with a deal like this they won't last very long.

Count me in, Jo. I will even drive from Texas to get them... :D

Really though, I spend last summer watching those home flipping shows, and if you can believe it, reas estate was out the roof there and two bedroom starters in crap neighborhoods were going for half a million. You knew then that the market had to go bust soon. Honestly, it was just greed. People were buying them, though. No wonder we are in the mess we are in.

You can't even give away houses in CA.

2 fer houses

Since the first advertisement went up nearly two weeks ago, one man has made an offer to buy a Royal View estate home, but chose not to take the free row-home. The developers have a solution for that as well.

Yeah, I was listening to NPR on the way to work today and they were talking about this. Said that they werent having any luck with it. What do you do with an extra house if you can't sell it? Housing is out of reach of a lot of people, especially in that part of the country.

I had our place on the market last summer when everything collapsed and I removed it promptly. I won't try to sell it till the market recovers, whenever that will be, and this area has not been hit nearly as hard as other parts of this nation.

Trailer sales in Texas are brisk, however. At least where Steve works. As long as folks just keep buying those Clayton singlewides... 8)

And some people fall $650K behind on their house payments. Oops.

Ed McMahon

A default notice for $643,596 was filed against the 85-year- old McMahon by ReconTrust Co.,

Ed must have blown all his money chasing wimmen. That was unbelievable. I guess the old saying remains true; "those who die oweing the most are the true winners in this life".

Latest posts