Bundy Accountable for Standoff

Help Support CattleToday:

isn't funny how the Fed's go all out to defend a tortoise(so they say) and come armed to the teeth, but

It is being projected that the Senate immigration bill will bring 33 million more people to the United States over the next decade.

One of the very few things that the federal government is actually required to do by the U.S. Constitution is to defend our borders, and unfortunately the Obama administration has willingly chosen to leave our borders completely wide open. In fact, you can go down to the Texas border right now and watch illegal immigrants hop right across the Rio Grande.

Several retired Border Patrol agents recently drafted an open letter to the American people on the subject of illegal immigration, and what they had to say was quite startling. The following is an excerpt from that letter that was in a recent Breitbart article…

"Transnational criminal enterprises have annually invested millions of dollars to create and staff international drug and human smuggling networks inside the United States; thus it is no surprise that they continue to accelerate their efforts to get trusted representatives in place as a means to guarantee continued success," the Border Patrol agents wrote.

"We must never lose sight of the fact that the United States is the market place for the bulk of transnational criminal businesses engaged in human trafficking and the smuggling, distribution and sale of illegal drugs. Organized crime on this scale we are speaking about cannot exist without political protection."

I just can't figure out why anyone would defend him or his administration. Or support him unless there was some money to gain. The insurance companies, doctors taking the money not to treat, and the abortion clinics. Let's not forget the lawyers. There is absolutely no form of safety in his leadership, and no one is coming to save us at the end. I can understand people that know nothing about the government, and I have known people over the years like this, but for a person with common sense to go along with someone that continues to say they didn't know it happened and saw it on TV, or to have never balanced the budget since he has been in office, is absolutely insane.
Since when do we not have someone keeping up with the check book? Does someone keep up with the check book at the house or in each business?

His mentality is that the money will keep coming in to him, and he doesn't have to keep up with it. He is more like he is a drug lord. He only cares about himself, and feels untouchable.
I would love for someone to tell me what he is doing for them in office that makes them feel better now.

Chuckie":3ro9a5tc said:
I just can't figure out why anyone would defend him or his administration. Or support him unless there was some money to gain. The insurance companies, doctors taking the money not to treat, and the abortion clinics. Let's not forget the lawyers. There is absolutely no form of safety in his leadership, and no one is coming to save us at the end. I can understand people that know nothing about the government, and I have known people over the years like this, but for a person with common sense to go along with someone that continues to say they didn't know it happened and saw it on TV, or to have never balanced the budget since he has been in office, is absolutely insane.
Since when do we not have someone keeping up with the check book? Does someone keep up with the check book at the house or in each business?

His mentality is that the money will keep coming in to him, and he doesn't have to keep up with it. He is more like he is a drug lord. He only cares about himself, and feels untouchable.
I would love for someone to tell me what he is doing for them in office that makes them feel better now.
That was my next post. My favorite thing to ask his supporters is, what has he done for you or what do you think is better now than 7 or 8 years ago. The truth is nothing is better now and he hasn't done anything good for anyone.

The stock market is crazy high, money is making money. And the deadbeats all have phones and are doing way better doing nothing. And look how many new Americans he brought to this country to help and get the budget balanced. He's doing a great job at destroying our great country. IMO

highgrit":thg3vs76 said:
The stock market is crazy high, money is making money. And the deadbeats all have phones and are doing way better doing nothing. And look how many new Americans he brought to this country to help and get the budget balanced. He's doing a great job at destroying our great country. IMO
Remember those old "false fronts" they used in the western movies ??

gimpyrancher":1dpeesad said:
I don't have a problem with opposing the government. It's the guns pointed at them that I question. I thought the poles were where we fight against the government. If we take this to the streets, wouldn't it end up being blue against red? Are you sure you want to go there?

I wonder how it would have turned out if our forefathers had just taken a vote to expel the British?

gimpyrancher":2ndeumn4 said:
I don't have a problem with opposing the government. It's the guns pointed at them that I question. I thought the poles were where we fight against the government. If we take this to the streets, wouldn't it end up being blue against red? Are you sure you want to go there?

It already is. What planet have you been on for the last 6 years. The sad part is we are ALL losing.

TexasBred, I remember those false fronts in the old Westerns. I would sit and watch them with my Dad and would say, "That isn't real." It would make him so mad. Mostly if it was just a picture behind them.
Well you are correct, the same holds for today as it did in the Westerns.

The great thing about today, is our stock markets are up, and it is going to correct itself because.......Obama is bankrupting the nation by printing the money. Yep, he is printing the money. He is doing as much harm to the United States as someone who is counterfeiting money into our system. He gets by with it because he can. That is why it is illegal to print money because it harms the government and the US economy. Great that it looks good on paper now, but get ready to jerk it out. Can you time it just right? If we all think the time is right now, then watch it fall. So, everyone better keep up with their retirement accounts and investments. Your financial adviser will not want you to pull it out of the account, so don't depend on him.

How many reasons can I give why we aren't supposed to print money just because we need it?

I am not sure what is going to happen. I am sure that Eric Holder and Obama will take the almighty pen and let the Muslims vote in this election that allows them to become citizens of the US. No need to check ID's. Can you believe that one? What a thug mentality? Why don't these idio+s move back out in the streets? They could start deducting from our retirement accounts as they have done in Cyprus as they will need more money to build sub par dwellings on ceased lands. No need to get upset about that one either. Let's give them free rein for each new idea that they come up with.
The constitution states that we have the right to remove anyone from the government that does not obey the constitutional laws.
I think we have a winner!

Let's not forget about the term, "Eminent Domain." I fear that one.

Imagine what Liberals will say if Hillary wins. The word black will be replace with "Woman."
How can you compare stupidi+y with a woman? The two cannot be compared.
Anytime they question her she wears her thick glasses so they can't tell she is lying. I guess she would wear those for four years if she were to win.

Imagine the speech she would give if she and Bill were fighting and she was having hot flashes. She looks like she could bite the head off of a chicken 99% of the time. <---Notice I said something nice about her!
"What difference does it make?"

Chuckie":1hq06bok said:
Imagine what Liberals will say if Hillary wins. The word black will be replace with "Woman."
How can you compare stupidi+y with a woman? The two cannot be compared.
Anytime they question her she wears her thick glasses so they can't tell she is lying. I guess she would wear those for four years if she were to win.

Imagine the speech she would give if she and Bill were fighting and she was having hot flashes. She looks like she could bite the head off of a chicken 99% of the time. <---Notice I said something nice about her!
"What difference does it make?"

She is to old to being having hot flashes.

slick4591":10m6qhci said:
gimpyrancher":10m6qhci said:

I wonder how it would have turned out if our forefathers had just taken a vote to expel the British?
Right! :clap: :clap: :clap:.

There are very few Margaret Thather's in the world. Hillary isn't one of them. If she couldn't handle Bill or Behngazi, then forget the US.
But you are wrong about Hillary being too old to experience hot flashes. I wish you were correct. Most women go through them earlier, but she still can suffer from it.
http://advancedpatienteducation.com/Hot_Flashes.html
More than 80 percent of women who have hot flashes will continue to have them for more than one year. If left untreated, hot flashes will go away on their own within a few years in most women. Some women will have hot flashes that continue on for many years, even after age 70.

Chuckie":2gc6qrnk said:

Perhaps the only good thing he's going is keeping the other side out of the White House. What exactly are the House Republicans doing for America? Obstructing everything that would help improve the problems this country is facing.

Only looking at one side has it's advantages, right?

highgrit":18ai587b said:
The stock market is crazy high, money is making money.

Can you personally say you are making big money in the Stock Market? Is "your" money making money like it used to or are we speaking of the benefits the 1% are enjoying?

Most Americans lost more in the stock market than they'll ever recover.

Latest posts