Bundy Accountable for Standoff

Help Support CattleToday:

It did not take the measures the government went to. Just set up a court date. Take him to court, if he loses, then he has to pay up. But to show up and do the things they did, it's outrageous. Looks like they could show up like this on the border. Or am I over thinking what is the most dangerous situation to our society here? Cows on the land the government they have always allowed him to graze?
Since the government is in control, we need the illegals because they allow these idiot to remain in office. They come across with diseases, and live off of our taxes. Now they want to take Bundy down to prove that the US citizens will not stand up against the government. But if you come across the borders and kill us, you have more rights.

I wonder if Rat Faced Holder will send a Judge in there to read Bundy his miranda rights so they cannot question him like he does the Muslims that kill our US citizens?

Red Bull Breeder":29dje0g2 said:
Mr farm feller if you check the constitution the fed broke the law by claiming ownership to the land in question to start with. That worthless old piece of paper lays out exactly how much land the Federal Government can own in each state. It sure as be nice is not 80% of the total land in a state unless the state is less than 10 square miles in size. As a veteran I would have thought you would have sworn a oath to uphold and defend that worthless old piece of paper.

Homesteading

Over 80% of the Nevada area is owned by the federal government, as homesteads of maximum 640 acres (2.6 km2) in the arid state were generally too little land for a viable farm. Instead, early settlers would homestead land surrounding a water source, and then graze cattle on the adjacent public land, which is useless without access to water. The Enlarged Homestead Act of 1909, the establishment of a state dry-farming experiment station, and private promotional efforts stimulated dry farming within a fifty-mile radius of Wells, Nevada, but a combination of low precipitation, short summers, abundant jackrabbits, mediocre soil, and the faulty judgment of the settlers themselves virtually ended the ill-favored experiment after 1916.[21]

The Gov. will own Bundays ranch before it is over with. This is going to sound way out there, but I think this is going to be part of the big picture.
You know how nursing homes lock in on the residents property when they can't pay the bill. Obama care will be the ones that will be footing the bill. They will lock into your property and keep it.
Soon this will be like the countries that will allow you to have a small plot of land to grow a garden.
We may never see it if God doesn't put a stop to the Nation for not following his laws . He has done it before several times before. I can see Obama coming in when land is foreclosed on and they taking over the remainder.
Maybe not Obama, but the people to follow in his place, unless he can get his foot back in the door to run for the third term as we are hearing. With his guns, who is going to challenge him. They will just take you in to jail and we are afraid of that as he showed his guns with Bundy. If not, the people behind him will still be there and will put another figure out there that we will not be able to say much against as it will cause some kind of discrimination charges from the liberals. It will be a minority person which could be anyone. They will be weak. He has done so much crooked things and my elected officials that were against him, are now voting with him, I do not put anything past what could happen now.

Hurley the land should have been turned over to the state after the state became a state. That's why there is a way less federal land east of the mississippe.

Do we really own the land we have a deed to. We have the obligation of paying taxes on it. If taxes are not paid then the government sells it on the courthouse steps. This is at the county, school board level and such. This may be only in the state of Texas.

hurleyjd":sybf6ygn said:
Do we really own the land we have a deed to. We have the obligation of paying taxes on it. If taxes are not paid then the government sells it on the courthouse steps. This is at the county, school board level and such. This may be only in the state of Texas.

You don't own crappola if the government decides that they want or need it! They also sell property on the steps of the courthouse here if you don't pay your taxes.

What we still haven't addressed is having a bunch of private citizens with government officials (law enforcement) in their cross hairs hiding behind obstacles. I'm speaking of the "snipers" on the highway bridge. That is where I'd have to draw the line. One government gun ship hovering over them would have ended that problem instantly. That fight should have played out in court. Bundy lost twice in court and this last fight was simply because he didn't feel he should have to pay the fees, penalties and interest on his debt.

I don't think all law enforcement is good but it is always bad when a large group of private citizens decide to take up arms against them. Didn't one of those bundy supporters execute two cops in Texas recently?

Bundy should pay his bill like the rest of us. He should also pay for all costs of collecting that bill and removing his cattle.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :clap:! Yes, it's always bad " when a large group of public citizens take up arms " against the government. It's probably to much of that kind of thing that has sent this country to the current toilet were in. Defiantly don't want the public going against the government :lol2:.

I don't have a problem with opposing the government. It's the guns pointed at them that I question. I thought the poles were where we fight against the government. If we take this to the streets, wouldn't it end up being blue against red? Are you sure you want to go there?

gimpyrancher":mbmkv28g said:
So you agree. Voting is a waste?

It doesn't matter anyway. If your president has his way he will push it until he manufactures an uprising so that he can declare Marshall Law and declare himself emperor.

gimpyrancher":3bkannsn said:
So you agree. Voting is a waste?
It has been for me, I'm on the side that works and supports the folks who don't. I'm also not a fan of having a federal law forcing me to buy a product I don't want or need. I never voted for anyone who came up with that.

He is going to bring us down to a 3rd world country because he doesn't have to answer for anything he chooses to do. He does a lot of things within the government that caused people to die, and his people didn't care. Now, he wants to start things with the civilians. I hope that this made enough dust that he won't go to the next ranch and tell them that they need to pack things up.
If he has another ranch in sight, he knows that other people are watching, and it won't be as easy. I believe the water protection deal is going to be his way into much of the land of the US. He will be able to take a lot of land away from the owners. I still think that this group of people has the land of the US in their sights, and wants to obtain it anyway that it will take. They have a lot on their agenda that we have not been told about yet.

Chuckie":1ivq5ix4 said:
He is going to bring us down to a 3rd world country because he doesn't have to answer for anything he chooses to do. He does a lot of things within the government that caused people to die, and his people didn't care. Now, he wants to start things with the civilians. I hope that this made enough dust that he won't go to the next ranch and tell them that they need to pack things up.
If he has another ranch in sight, he knows that other people are watching, and it won't be as easy. I believe the water protection deal is going to be his way into much of the land of the US. He will be able to take a lot of land away from the owners. I still think that this group of people has the land of the US in their sights, and wants to obtain it anyway that it will take. They have a lot on their agenda that we have not been told about yet.

Water is the new Oil and it's gonna get real ugly over the next 20 years.

"3waycross
Water is the new Oil and it's gonna get real ugly over the next 20 years.

I wonder when they take the water that I capture on my place if I'll be compensated or will they make stock ponds illegal
It boils down to we have too dam many people and not enough resources for the population
And it's growing unchecked

Gimpyrancher, voting is a waste of time in my eyes because it's rigged. But I vote in every election, because it's my duty and right as a tax paying American. Making it a blue or red thing is what it's going to take for us to get our country back. I can't wait to start killing deadbeats, illegals, liberals or anyone else that tries to take what's mine or do harm to my family. The government has let all the people down, welfare, food stamps, unemployment, government housing and bailouts is not right. Why should I be forced to pay taxes to support anybody? All able bodies should either work or die. I'm all for helping the elderly and disabled, but if your to sorry to work you deserve to starve.

Latest posts