Bulls who throw hereford marked calves???

Help Support CattleToday:

JR Cattle Co.":1g0wwocs said:
Moocow11":1g0wwocs said:
JR Cattle Co. you are the kind of peope we dont need in cattle. You want a bull that will through hereford marked calves (even though the bull my only be 1/4 hereford) so you can go and breed your cows and get a hereford looking calf to go and sell and tell your customers that he is a purebred hereford. So you just want to cheat so you can win. do you have any morals? what about ethics?

Moocow11, you are the kind of (oh by the way "people" is not spelled "peope", and throw is not spelled "through") people that need to take english class again...Yeah, that's exactly what I want to do, sell a club calf to a person who doesn't have the knowledge to ask who the calf is out of, that way I can have an ignorant person like you raising the calves I produce---NOT. What I do want to do, unlike many people in this industry, is to sell the best possible animal to the customer. Most people try to push their crappy calves first, just like a used car salesman. If trying to give the customer the best quality product possible is considered having no morals or ethics, then feel free to call me that, but don't use hypotheticals like " telling my customers that a crossbred is a purebred". If you would like to continue having a conversation with me about this topic, then please make it an intelligent one by making valid arguments. And by the way, proper spelling might help.

I think we've all called you on your lack of ethics exhibited by your posts in this thread. You have admitted to wanting to breed a 'hereford looking calf' to compete against purebreds in the Hereford classes, that is unethical, no matter how you spell it.
Now I'm wondering how many of your March calves are already on the ground.

This is to Chris H, The hereford classes our filled with crossed up cattle not purebreds. If you think that purebreds should be seperated from crossbreds that would be fine, the purebreds would just get stomped in the grand drive. :eek:

Chris H":m55q9t1s said:
JR Cattle Co.":m55q9t1s said:
Moocow11":m55q9t1s said:
JR Cattle Co. you are the kind of peope we dont need in cattle. You want a bull that will through hereford marked calves (even though the bull my only be 1/4 hereford) so you can go and breed your cows and get a hereford looking calf to go and sell and tell your customers that he is a purebred hereford. So you just want to cheat so you can win. do you have any morals? what about ethics?

Moocow11, you are the kind of (oh by the way "people" is not spelled "peope", and throw is not spelled "through") people that need to take english class again...Yeah, that's exactly what I want to do, sell a club calf to a person who doesn't have the knowledge to ask who the calf is out of, that way I can have an ignorant person like you raising the calves I produce---NOT. What I do want to do, unlike many people in this industry, is to sell the best possible animal to the customer. Most people try to push their crappy calves first, just like a used car salesman. If trying to give the customer the best quality product possible is considered having no morals or ethics, then feel free to call me that, but don't use hypotheticals like " telling my customers that a crossbred is a purebred". If you would like to continue having a conversation with me about this topic, then please make it an intelligent one by making valid arguments. And by the way, proper spelling might help.

I think we've all called you on your lack of ethics exhibited by your posts in this thread. You have admitted to wanting to breed a 'hereford looking calf' to compete against purebreds in the Hereford classes, that is unethical, no matter how you spell it.
To Captain Obvious: I am excited for you that you think you have "called me on my lack of ethics" since the thread was started with the question of "does anyone know of a bull who will throw a hereford marked calf?". Captain Obvious, do you really think you are as savvy as you put on? Maybe you should work for CSI... Or perhaps you should come to the reality that the show cattle industry is not exactly the most "honest" of buisnesses. I used to have a closed mentality as you do, however, I have come to terms with reality and have decided a long time ago that in order to make it work, you have to play the game. If you believe that the rest of the people in this industry are so naive as to believe that you are holier than thou, then I believe that the true liar and cheater in this industry are the folks such as yourself. Don't try to unveil what you believe is the corrupt nature of this industry, and then go on to criticize those who of which unveil themselves freely...Captain Obvious, Crime Scene Investigator, or whoever you think you are, I hope that I haven't aggravated you with my openess on this issue. P.S. keep up the good work, and maybe you can tell us all who killed Kennedy, or perhaps if the moon landing was a total conspiracy, or if Elvis is still alive and was just abducted by aliens. Thank your for your input and attention to this extremely terrible of circumstances... Your favorite criminal "The Crossbred Conspirator". By the way, I have 12 "Hereford marked" March calves on the ground, and they are show stoppers. Be watching for them in a Hereford class near you.

Circle B Cattle":2ddi98j4 said:
This is to Chris H, The hereford classes our filled with crossed up cattle not purebreds. If you think that purebreds should be seperated from crossbreds that would be fine, the purebreds would just get stomped in the grand drive. :eek:

I guess if you and JR are supplying the 'hereford marked' calves to fill the Hereford classes in your area, then the Hereford classes are filled with crossbreds. That doesn't mean it's right. It means there are more cheaters than just you and JR, or people who have been deceived by people like you and JR.

And there are shows where the champion Hereford is the grand champion over all other breeds and crossbreeds. I'd rather lose honestly than cheat to win. Hopefully, someday, someone will teach you honesty, it's apparent you have not learned it at home. The lack of business ethics hurts more people than just the ones you beat in the showring. The kids cheating in the showring today will be cheating others in business in the future.

JR Cattle Co.":1cd5u3xl said:
Chris H":1cd5u3xl said:
JR Cattle Co.":1cd5u3xl said:
Moocow11":1cd5u3xl said:

To Captain Obvious: I am excited for you that you think you have "called me on my lack of ethics" since the thread was started with the question of "does anyone know of a bull who will throw a hereford marked calf?". Captain Obvious, do you really think you are as savvy as you put on? Maybe you should work for CSI... Or perhaps you should come to the reality that the show cattle industry is not exactly the most "honest" of buisnesses. I used to have a closed mentality as you do, however, I have come to terms with reality and have decided a long time ago that in order to make it work, you have to play the game. If you believe that the rest of the people in this industry are so naive as to believe that you are holier than thou, then I believe that the true liar and cheater in this industry are the folks such as yourself. Don't try to unveil what you believe is the corrupt nature of this industry, and then go on to criticize those who of which unveil themselves freely...Captain Obvious, Crime Scene Investigator, or whoever you think you are, I hope that I haven't aggravated you with my openess on this issue. P.S. keep up the good work, and maybe you can tell us all who killed Kennedy, or perhaps if the moon landing was a total conspiracy, or if Elvis is still alive and was just abducted by aliens. Thank your for your input and attention to this extremely terrible of circumstances... Your favorite criminal "The Crossbred Conspirator". By the way, I have 12 "Hereford marked" March calves on the ground, and they are show stoppers. Be watching for them in a Hereford class near you.

You sure are getting upset for someone who claims to be so proud of being a cheater.
Care to post your real name so we can all check out how well your stock really does? You can get my website & farm information through my log-in ID; are you really so proud of cheating that you would do the same?
You were quick to criticize Moocow for a few spelling/typo errors, but it's apparent you are not a better speller and you lack reading comprehension. Why not print off this whole thread, take it to your English teacher, and ask her to help you proof read it and understand it.
Then you can take the thread to an honest person, if you know any personally, and ask them to explain 'ethics' to you.

It's really sad that the only thing you have learned about breeding & showing cattle is how to cheat. I doubt you will make a living raising cattle but your lack of ethics will most likely be carried forward in any occupation you choose.

Its been great arguing with yall, but i thinks its gotin a little out of text from the original question. To JR: i guess when u put "(no ofence)" some people :cry: kind of took ofence :eek:

Circle B Cattle":1d4agz7c said:
Its been great arguing with yall, but i thinks its gotin a little out of text from the original question. To JR: i guess when u put "(no ofence)" some people :cry: kind of took ofence :eek:

One thing came to mind after reading this post, "you can't fix stupid". I guess we can't fix cheaters, either.

JR I don't think anyone is against you raising a crossbred calf that LOOKS like a Hereford. But show your calf based on what it is (crossbred), NOT on what it looks like (Hereford).

Chris H":2brnnbed said:
Circle B Cattle":2brnnbed said:

One thing came to mind after reading this post, "you can't fix stupid". I guess we can't fix cheaters, either.

Well i thought there was hope for you but who am i to say if you can be fixed......... Merry Christmas :p

CPL, the first place where you argument is flawed is the fact that I sell show cattle, I don't show them. If there is a demand for a hereford marked calf, then that is what I will try to produce. It is a supply and demand type buisness. In what class the customer chooses to show the calf is solely up to them. Winchester makes guns, do you also believe that they advocate murders where Winchester firearms are used?

JR Cattle Co.":1ya4ckhw said:
CPL, the first place where you argument is flawed is the fact that I sell show cattle, I don't show them. If there is a demand for a hereford marked calf, then that is what I will try to produce. It is a supply and demand type buisness. In what class the customer chooses to show the calf is solely up to them. Winchester makes guns, do you also believe that they advocate murders where Winchester firearms are used?

JR your argument also seems to be flawed. Winchester makes guns for all law abiding citizens. But do you think that they would knowingly manufacture a gun that could not be detected through airport security? For that matter, would a reputable gun dealer with an ounce of moral integrity sell a gun to someone that he knows is going to break the law? You've so much as admitted that you are attempting to breed cattle that will decieve others. Regardless of what you call it. I'm sure God has a word for it.

Just what the world needs, another crooked businessman with no integritiy. :roll:

Latest posts