Branguscowgirl.

Help Support CattleToday:

I wish I could go but the bride has an appointment with the eye doctor late Friday afternoon. By the time I got there all the good stuff which I would want to see would be done. I might go to K-Falls for their sale. But I think this spring is limited to one road trip as I am already booked to go help with fire restoration for a week in April. So hmmmmmm which to do, K-Falls bull and gelding sale, Winnemucca for the ranch rodeo/horse sale/bull sale, or Elko for the cowboy poetry gathering. So many good things happening in such a short time frame.

BCG, Meeting you in person and attending Red Bluff were two things I kinda wanted to do before I left the state but I missed out on both. Happy Birthday and congrats on your herdsire.
Dave, if you make it to Elko look up Jon Dofflemyer. He was my neighbor in CA and performs there most years. I only know him by what I read and as a neighbor so I'm looking forward to seeing him speak in OKC in the future.

CP, I looked up Elko and it started yesterday........ I can't wait 'til retirement. This job is cutting into my time playing.

Elko and Red Bluff happening in the same week. They sure make it tough to decide which one to go to.

Pardon me for saying this, but I mean it in a totally plutonic way-------Cowgirl has made some positive changes........Looking good........Congrats.

Thank you Bigfoot! ( Unless you are speaking of cowgirl8 and not me....... ;-) ) I told you guys that I was getting younger instead of older! :lol2:

Dave you are also missing the huge Cattlemens Convention in San Diego! We have a booth there, but I was unable to get away for that one. Plus I am not too fond of going into the city.

CP I was sure hoping that you would make it up my way also! RB bull sale would have been worth the drive. (I don't know about the "meeting" me part though. :p ) I would have liked for you to see my Distinction bull calf that you made happen! :nod: I need to get some more pics up of his progress. I think he is a keeper.
I hope you are enjoying your new place. I would like to hear about it. Is there a thread that I missed?

Latest posts