Blue: Update for SBBF - Branguscowgirl Attorney

Help Support CattleToday:

M5farm":2s1w0b3y said:
Inyati are you ready for the witnesses (cows ) to take the stand and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Are your girls gonna be a liability ?
The beauiful "barren" heifer is known to be a pathological liar. Don't believe a word she tells you about Inyati.

branguscowgirl":2s0dlbq0 said:
I will begin my correspondence by saying that these photos are an outrage!! You are not only holding an innocent dog, but you are slandering his good name all over the web! You will soon discover your ignorance after I have presented you with the facts of this case.
Branguscowgirl: You are to report to the Prison Farm at 9:00 am on Friday Sept 26 for Case Discovery and Deposition.
I will be there as close to this date as possible. But the dang blasted mule that I have rented to reach your Kentucky farm has taken me astray. Seems that he has heard rumors about your mistreatment of animals and has now veered off course, mumbling something about Oklahoma. Please tell Blue to hold on, I will get there just as soon as I can! (I only hope that he had hid the emasculator before he was caught! 8) )
BTW: Branguscowgirl, could you squirrel away a little time for the Warden during your visit?
Sir I believe this comment right here will get you some time in the slammer yourself for attempting to manipulate this case! I am not a women that is easily swayed by good looks and Bourbon!

Well branguscowgirl, if you are staying for the trial I will be real near him all that previous weekend so if good looks and Bourbon doesn't sway you how about grey hair and shine. :cowboy:

TexasBred":3h5vurii said:
M5farm":3h5vurii said:
Inyati are you ready for the witnesses (cows ) to take the stand and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Are your girls gonna be a liability ?
The beauiful "barren" heifer is known to be a pathological liar. Don't believe a word she tells you about Inyati.

It's all starting to come out in the wash and it's not a pretty picture at all. I don't know how blue has lasted as long as he has on that farm.

TexasBred":3i12os3k said:
M5farm":3i12os3k said:

It's all starting to come out in the wash and it's not a pretty picture at all. I don't know how blue has lasted as long as he has on that farm.

inyati13":j4t0y2yl said:
M5farm":j4t0y2yl said:

They are my ace in the hole. They don't dislike Blue but to a cow, he is still a dog. I think they will be strong supporting witnesses for the prosecution. :D They also think he licks his balls too much.

I think they're just jealous since they can't lick their balls nearly as comfortably

Well branguscowgirl, if you are staying for the trial I will be real near him all that previous weekend so if good looks and Bourbon doesn't sway you how about grey hair and shine.
:lol: Kenny I guess that it would depend on who's side of this case you are on.......
I will consult with Blue on this. ;-)

branguscowgirl":2nf48gcm said:
Well branguscowgirl, if you are staying for the trial I will be real near him all that previous weekend so if good looks and Bourbon doesn't sway you how about grey hair and shine.
:lol: Kenny I guess that it would depend on who's side of this case you are on.......
Ain't but one side is there? Blue's side.

kenny thomas":1vbaohxy said:
branguscowgirl":1vbaohxy said:
Ain't but one side is there? Blue's side.
Kenny, Blue said that you "were already spoken for." But we do like your position on this. ;-)

Branguscowgirl, your client approached me this morning with a "flea" bargain. In return for pleading guilty, he wanted the penalty reduced to removal of tail instead of his balls. I told him it is going to take balls to pay for this crime.

Flea bargain, slea bargain! The boy is innocent and you know it! We will prove it!
:shock: Hold on! My mule is going the wrong way again and I am loosing internet access!
I will have to get him lined out again and get back to you on this............

I think that the evidence shows that Blue was framed. If I were on the grand jury I am inclined to believe that there would be indictment coming down on Inyati for framing Blue. Filing a false report is a serious charge.

Dave":os7aiakq said:
I think that the evidence shows that Blue was framed. If I were on the grand jury I am inclined to believe that there would be indictment coming down on Inyati for framing Blue. Filing a false report is a serious charge.
Good point Dave. We sure could use you on this case. We need more than one investigator on this to prove Blues innocence once and for all. With the evidence stacking up and from increased public pressure, we may be able to get Inyati to drop the charges and pay for Blues pain and suffering. Otherwise, Inyati may be facing slammer time for himself. (We may even be able to pursue a harsher sentence, such as neutering.) After all, Inyati did say that "it was going to take balls to pay for this crime." It could be his! :mrgreen:
What do all you attorneys think?

branguscowgirl":3f83eyvs said:
Dave":3f83eyvs said:
Good point Dave. We sure could use you on this case. We need more than one investigator on this to prove Blues innocence once and for all. With the evidence stacking up and from increased public pressure, we may be able to get Inyati to drop the charges and pay for Blues pain and suffering. Otherwise, Inyati may be facing slammer time for himself. (We may even be able to pursue a harsher sentence, such as neutering.) After all, Inyati did say that "it was going to take balls to pay for this crime." It could be his! :mrgreen:
I'm not an attorney nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I say
burdizzo.jpg

greybeard":1eb59v56 said:
branguscowgirl":1eb59v56 said:
Dave":1eb59v56 said:
I'm not an attorney nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night but I say
burdizzo.jpg

Now GB we want to careful here that we don't get a lynch mob mentality. This needs to conduct with all proper legal steps taken. He is innocent until we have proven him guilty. Once we have quickly passed that step we can decide on the punishment Then there is the issue of cruel and unusual punishment........ banding, burdizzo, or a sharp knife. Not like that issue hasn't been kicked around here a couple hundred times.
I am certain that justice will be done and Blue will be found innocent of all charges. Inyati, well he better confess and throw himself on the mercy :help: of the court (Inyati, I have got to warn you this isn't the most merciful group of people I have ever been around :cowboy: ).

greybeard":3fv1lpka said:
I wasn't talking about using the burdizzos on Blue.........

I knew that. That is why we have to consider the whole cruel and unusual punishment issue. Also why I suggested that Inyati throw himself on the mercy of the court.

M5 you were in charge of gathering the cow herd witnesses in this case. You better get out to the ranch pronto! If you can't make it, send your most reliable dog to investigate! Just be sure she is heavily armed. This Inyati character can be tough to deal with, and there are a lot of balls on the line here!

Latest posts