Blue: Update for SBBF - Branguscowgirl Attorney

Help Support CattleToday:

inyati13

Reaction score
Blue could not post bond. He ask to make a call to TT for assistance in posting bond. I had his number on my cell. That must have gone down bad for Blue, I heard a low growl from Blue toward the end of the call. So Blue spent his first night of incarceration. It was uneventful except for some mild diarrhea which is common due to the stress. In fact, he looks good after his first night in the slammer:

14ik6mg.jpg

This morning Blue was transported to the Prison Farm in the solitary containment cell. No more riding up front with the Jailor.

hs515f.jpg

Upon arrival at the Prison Farm, Blue was placed under heavy guard until he could be integrated into the Prison population:

30vy9kw.jpg

Then he was immediately put in shackles with weight. Dogs of Blue's profile are a threat to go off and hump the neighbor's dog and procreate more criminals for society to deal with:

5v8w38.jpg

Branguscowgirl: You are to report to the Prison Farm at 9:00 am on Friday Sept 26 for Case Discovery and Deposition. Be warned that Blue has a chronic problem with exaggeration. Claims he learned it from his Master.

Trial will be at 9:00 am on Monday Oct 20 at the prison farm. The penalty if convicted is loss of balls.

BTW: Branguscowgirl, could you squirrel away a little time for the Warden during your visit?

I will begin my correspondence by saying that these photos are an outrage!! You are not only holding an innocent dog, but you are slandering his good name all over the web! You will soon discover your ignorance after I have presented you with the facts of this case.
Branguscowgirl: You are to report to the Prison Farm at 9:00 am on Friday Sept 26 for Case Discovery and Deposition.
I will be there as close to this date as possible. But the dang blasted mule that I have rented to reach your Kentucky farm has taken me astray. Seems that he has heard rumors about your mistreatment of animals and has now veered off course, mumbling something about Oklahoma. Please tell Blue to hold on, I will get there just as soon as I can! (I only hope that he had hid the emasculator before he was caught! 8) )
BTW: Branguscowgirl, could you squirrel away a little time for the Warden during your visit?
Sir I believe this comment right here will get you some time in the slammer yourself for attempting to manipulate this case! I am not a women that is easily swayed by good looks and Bourbon!

I think your donkey is on his way to Lawson farms,... He heard there were 4 of them there!

BCG, Do you know if Blue knew of the consequences of his offenses before he committed them? I've said for a long time if that was the consequence for rape I'm quite sure the statistics today would look a whole lot different

Is this all about new sleeping and transport arrangements for Blue, not to mention the trip to the doctors. Poor Blue.
I better not tell Bo about this she would be getting worried.
Ken

I see that Blue has plenty of supporters here on CT. I would only hope that Inyati will hear this cry for mercy and see what an injustice this all is.
BCG, Do you know if Blue knew of the consequences of his offenses before he committed them?
Nesi, I do not believe that Blue even committed those "offenses"! I think that they are conspiring against him. Why? I have not figured it out yet. But when I do, you will be the first to know. You have always been a good animal friend. And Blue trusts you. :D

john250":31uekn76 said:
branguscowgirl":31uekn76 said:
I see that Blue has plenty of supporters here on CT. I would only hope that Inyati will hear this cry for mercy and see what an injustice this all is!

I just hope Blue gets a competent attorney. :D
Thanks a lot John! :mad: I am not an attorney, only a representative of the SBBF. (Save Blues Balls Fund)
Would you like to send a donation? :mrgreen:

I have not laughed this hard since the evening when mom told dad to get out of the house, go to the garage and beat on something with his ball peen hammer. I have no idea how she knew what a ball peen hammer was!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Branguscowgirl, if you can make it to Falmouth which is just south of the Airport, contact my brother. He has a pair of mules that know their way here. I use them to get home on those nights that I visit up there and drink too much Buffalo Trace. My brother helps me on. The mule takes care of the rest.

Inyati are you ready for the witnesses (cows ) to take the stand and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Are your girls gonna be a liability ?

M5farm":ti0d8x52 said:
Inyati are you ready for the witnesses (cows ) to take the stand and tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Are your girls gonna be a liability ?

They are my ace in the hole. They don't dislike Blue but to a cow, he is still a dog. I think they will be strong supporting witnesses for the prosecution. :D They also think he licks his balls too much.

branguscowgirl":1f01joi3 said:
john250":1f01joi3 said:
branguscowgirl":1f01joi3 said:
I see that Blue has plenty of supporters here on CT. I would only hope that Inyati will hear this cry for mercy and see what an injustice this all is!

I just hope Blue gets a competent attorney. :D
Thanks a lot John! :mad: I am not an attorney, only a representative of the SBBF. (Save Blues Balls Fund)
Would you like to send a donation? :mrgreen:

Well, I guess I disparaged your skills. Sorry. Blue will be well represented. And I hope he gets to keep what god gave him. This is just petty theft. Plead it down to a misdemeanor and mention that he hasn't reoffended. Pat him on the head and say "he's a goooood boy". If you have to, offer Inyati to the court as an enabler.

inyati13":ol5bl36l said:
I have not laughed this hard since the evening when mom told dad to get out of the house, go to the garage and beat on something with his ball peen hammer. I have no idea how she knew what a ball peen hammer was!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Branguscowgirl, I believe that this statement can be used in blues defence. Obviously inyati has some childhood issues with the delicate matter of balls.

Branguscowgirl, if you can make it to Falmouth which is just south of the Airport, contact my brother. He has a pair of mules that know their way here.
Thank you Inyati. But blue had said that you may try to trap me with a story like that. I can not take any chances with your brother. For he is of your flesh and blood and may be just as evil! :roll:
I will have to rely on the support from others............

M5 start preparing the cows and let me know how it goes.
John, we could sure use your expertise. I think that you know all the big words to say to the judge!
Deepsouth, your insight is phenomenal! We can use a guy like you on this case!

M5farm":344z1yx4 said:

Those cows are going to sing like mocking birds! Inyati sold one of their buddies just because she didn't like him messing around behind her.

Deepsouth":lmlt690a said:
M5farm":lmlt690a said:

Those cows are going to sing like mocking birds! Inyati sold one of their buddies just because she didn't like him messing around with her behind.

I fixed that for ya Deep South.

How old is blue he looks pretty young under 10 and should be considered a minor. In our new liberal world in the eyes of the court shouldn't daddy Inyati be responsible for Blue's actions. So maybe the court should punish Inyati instead of poor Blue.

Latest posts