Blue: Update for SBBF - Branguscowgirl Attorney

Help Support CattleToday:

I have located star and she is asking for witness protection. If we can guarantee it she will convince the other girls will turn state evidence against inyati. The things she told me in the deposition will guarantee that blues charges will be dropped. Here is the deal and your only opportunity to take it. Blue charges are dropped with time already served. If you do not take the deal as soon blues trial is over the grand jury will issue a warrant for your arrest. We have 12 counts of lewd and lascivious. And 1 count of false imprisonment. As of now. Star also expressed the other girls would like to be relocated to tt farm for there safety. Do we have a deal?

M5farm":ky5nyhlf said:
I have located star and she is asking for witness protection. If we can guarantee it she will convince the other girls will turn state evidence against inyati. The things she told me in the deposition will guarantee that blues charges will be dropped. Here is the deal and your only opportunity to take it. Blue charges are dropped with time already served. If you do not take the deal as soon blues trial is over the grand jury will issue a warrant for your arrest. We have 12 counts of lewd and lascivious. And 1 count of false imprisonment. As of now. Star also expressed the other girls would like to be relocated to tt farm for there safety. Do we have a deal?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

M5farm":38zdards said:

No deal.

"HelI hath no fury like a cow scorned". I feared this would happen. Jealousy has rotted Star's mind. I was not the only one to see this coming. Just days after Margo arrived Fire Sweep's Daughter wondered if Star would be jealous. I had no idea it would drive Star to this sort of botchery. Yes, the clean lines of Margo caught my eye. But Star's compact thickness was always a joy to see. Yes, I noticed Margo's perfect udder with tiny perfect nubile teats, but Star's fresh udder is still as pretty as a white lily on the banks of a mountain brook.

The persecution will have no other option than to attack the credibility of your "Star" witness based on the motive of a lover scorned. I can not perform this distasteful task, my love for Star is too deep. The honorable Tennessee Tuxedo will be called in to cross examine the "star" witness.

I assure you, my girls know where the grass is greener. They could never be persuaded to leave the Inyati Bovine Luxury Chocking Chicken Ranch.

"BrangusCowGirl" However Blues values might be a bit better!
Evidently, but it's being looked at.

tatumsvu_zpsc986c734.jpg

Poor Margo.... she has been pulled into this whole ordeal and has no clue, she just wants your love Ron! :heart: You better protect her from that jealous girl of yours! Or she will call me on the phone and beg me to bring her back!!! :cry2:

HDRider":2xzjvymp said:
What the He!! did that dog do? Allegedly..
HD it all started with a thread titled "Blue: Man's best friend or shop thief."
Then it moved onto this thread.
Now it is continuing onto another titled "Blue- sends selfie to Tatum."
Inyati is slandering and demoralizing that poor boy all over the internet!

branguscowgirl":3eld94co said:
HDRider":3eld94co said:
Sounds like a frame job...

greybeard":rjerwfqo said:
Deepsouth":rjerwfqo said:
It's a frame Job alright and Tenntux is right up in the middle of it with that dirty scoundrel Inyati!
Just how far up in the middle is TT?

Way up in the middle. He went up to Inyati's and claimed that blue bit him ripping a new pair of pants. Then he started a propaganda war against blue claiming he was a mad dog that come straight from he77. Actually the pants were ripped on some wire when TT was behind the barn taking a Peepee.

HDRider":2gyctr3j said:
branguscowgirl":2gyctr3j said:
HDRider":2gyctr3j said:
Sounds like a frame job...
Yes HD! Glad that we have you on board! Did you catch up on the other two threads about all this nonsense?
We need to bring this Inyati character down before Blue suffers some permanent physiological damage from being imprisoned by this madman!

Blue phoned me today sobbing. He said that Inyati paces back and forth in front of his cell with a juicy T-bone hanging around his neck and wearing a pheromone cologne of a female dog in heat in an attempt to break him down. He just can't take much more! :cry2:

Brangus - I really don't want to get involved in this mess but after hearing how Blue was beaten with a riding crop for 'coming home' the other day I feel it is my duty to assist in any way proving his innocence. I have a couple of incriminating emails you may be interested in, they are sure to help in Blue's case. Let me know...

branguscowgirl":3q2xqi10 said:
Blue phoned me today sobbing. He said that Inyati paces back and forth in front of his cell with a juicy T-bone hanging around his neck and wearing a pheromone cologne of a female dog in heat in an attempt to break him down.
Any Tenn/Arkansas/Ky hill country lawyer would get that bit of evidence thrown out, and a judge would agree, since last night WAS Saturday night. I was on my way from Texas to Norfolk Va Navy Base one time, stopped in some little backwoods town up on the Tenn/Ky line at an all night diner about 3 am, and there in a booth, sat a guy with 3 women. Pretty obvious they had just come from some honkytonk or dancehall, The 3 gals were all arguing over who was gonna get the pork chop the guy had hung around his neck, and any defense lawyer will likely say Inyati just forgot to take the Tbone off when he returned home. A couple of counties further East from me, I hear a ham hock will work just as good.

Fire Sweep Ranch":3o3hybrk said:
Poor Margo.... she has been pulled into this whole ordeal and has no clue, she just wants your love Ron! :heart: You better protect her from that jealous girl of yours! Or she will call me on the phone and beg me to bring her back!!! :cry2:

Don't worry about Margo, Kris. I have been giving her plenty of attention. I been holding her in the small pasture by the facility waiting to make sure she did not pick up something during that long trip. She seems fine. I moved her to the big pasture last evening. I thought she might take some hard hits as the herd reestablishes their pecking order but it was rather mild. Margo does not like to challenge. I was walking among them at dusk last night with my walking stick. Margo came to me and was very playful. She must have mistaken the walking stick for a show stick. She jumped back, lowered her head and head butted it. Then she lowered her head again and was playfully doing little jumps and mock charges at me. She was only playing. I scolded her and she settled down. I then scratched her some and she loved that.

branguscowgirl":17v5ukvi said:
HDRider":17v5ukvi said:
branguscowgirl":17v5ukvi said:
Yes HD! Glad that we have you on board! Did you catch up on the other two threads about all this nonsense?
We need to bring this Inyati character down before Blue suffers some permanent physiological damage from being imprisoned by this madman!

Blue phoned me today sobbing. He said that Inyati paces back and forth in front of his cell with a juicy T-bone hanging around his neck and wearing a pheromone cologne of a female dog in heat in an attempt to break him down. He just can't take much more! :cry2:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts