Blue: Update for SBBF - Branguscowgirl Attorney

Help Support CattleToday:

Deepsouth":roqjr7o5 said:
greybeard":roqjr7o5 said:
Deepsouth":roqjr7o5 said:
It's a frame Job alright and Tenntux is right up in the middle of it with that dirty scoundrel Inyati!
Just how far up in the middle is TT?

Way up in the middle. He went up to Inyati's and claimed that blue bit him ripping a new pair of pants. Then he started a propaganda war against blue claiming he was a mad dog that come straight from he77. Actually the pants were ripped on some wire when TT was behind the barn taking a Peepee.

We need to do this more often. Too funny! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blue is gaining in the PR battle.

I feel this is unprofessional but legal battles are sometimes won in the court of public opinion. I am revealing a piece of evidence. Here it is: the Selfie Blue sent to the minor heifer, Tatum.

33u7g2q.jpg

This dog has a mental disorder, not fleas as Branguscowgirl suggested. He does more ball licking in one day than most dogs do in a year. The only thing that would make him more happy is to have another tongue and set of balls to lick!!! :D

14bi5qg.jpg

I'm a little late to this issue.

While I'm not an attorney and it's been a long time since I slept at a Holiday Inn, I do have a couple of quick observations ...

Inyati ... you would probably do yourself a great amount of help if you'd reference local ordinances in your defense. Specifically, the sections on "Animal on Animal Aggression" (re: Blue texting photos of his nuts to your heifer) and the section on "Claims Relating to the Loss of Property Owned by Rancher Due to Lackadaisical and Irresponsible Governance of Dog". Wait, that second section might do more harm to your case than good... In any event, if she is a virgin heifer (i.e., never been bull exposed), your case is stronger than if she has been. If she's been AI'd, it's more of a grey area and the jury will need to consider all the facts.

BCG ... also in the local codes that would be relevant to Blue's case, there are many references to the fact that if a family member living with another family member 'steals' something, but that 'stolen something' never leaves the property they both live on, then the property isn't actually stolen. We already know the vice grips are accounted for. What about the other things? It would seem to me that the worst case scenario for Blue is that someone might believe he has the dexterity to open the cabinet, get the bourbon down, open the bottle and drink it without help from anyone else ... and in which case, he might have to pay 3x restitution (i.e., three new bottles of hooch for Inyati) ... but, even that seems a bit of a stretch.

Oh, and BCG ... this goes to trial, Blue will be declared innocent of all charges.

Why?

He's required to have a jury of his peers. I cannot imagine a jury of intact male dogs would vote him guilty. He'll skate.

WalnutCrest":2aa6dorq said:
He's required to have a jury of his peers. I cannot imagine a jury of intact male dogs would vote him guilty. He'll skate.
Well, there is that angle, and I agree he will skate. But the reason he will skate.....and I don't believe this has been brought up because its not PC..... Blue is a minority (dingo in the woodpile), he's a liberal, and he's bisexual. The defense will play the race/hate card, Blue will walk and Inyati will be forced to sell out in shame.

Actually the pants were ripped on some wire when TT was behind the barn taking a Peepee.
Ok Deepsouth, your in charge of building the case against TT. It appears that you have some inside information on him that we can use! Some incriminating pictures might be nice. :D

I have a couple of incriminating emails you may be interested in, they are sure to help in Blue's case. Let me know...
Excellent Alison!! Please make them public. I think that we will have Inyati on the run here soon. :cowboy:

WalnutCrest wrote:
WalnutCrest, you have made some great points! I can not see how Inyati can possibly continue with all of this against him. He is a stubborn ole coot for sure........

and any defense lawyer will likely say Inyati just forgot to take the Tbone off when he returned home.
Greybeard I see your point, but there is just one flaw in it. Inyatis women are doughnut and pastry type gals! A Tbone would not work for them. By the looks of his girlfriends picture, she is not a fan of protein! :D

Blue is a minority (dingo in the woodpile), he's a liberal, and he's bisexual.
Ouachita I think that you are on to something here! :shock:

inyati13 said:
Blue is gaining in the PR battle.

I feel this is unprofessional but legal battles are sometimes won in the court of public opinion. I am revealing a piece of evidence. Here it is: the Selfie Blue sent to the minor heifer, Tatum.

33u7g2q.jpg
You can not prove that these are Blues balls Inyati. And I think that you know that! You are just grasping at straws. That picture could be of any one, even you! After all, it was sent from your phone.......... :cowboy:

Ouachita":1dnyf0r1 said:
WalnutCrest":1dnyf0r1 said:
Well, there is that angle, and I agree he will skate. But the reason he will skate.....and I don't believe this has been brought up because its not PC..... Blue is a minority (dingo in the woodpile), he's a liberal, and he's bisexual. The defense will play the race/hate card, Blue will walk and Inyati will be forced to sell out in shame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:
Both good points.

WalnutCrest":3f8a9ycc said:

I would be a little concerned with a jury of intact males. They could be jealous of Blues success with the ladies and use this as a means to eliminate the competition. When it comes to jury selection I would look for females who appear to be attracted to Blue, neutered males who understand injustice, and intact male who are very secure with their masculinity. Jury selection can be nearly as important as the presentation of the case.

Dave":3mbcz566 said:
WalnutCrest":3mbcz566 said:

I would be a little concerned with a jury of intact males. They could be jealous of Blues success with the ladies and use this as a means to eliminate the competition. When it comes to jury selection I would look for females who appear to be attracted to Blue, neutered males who understand injustice, and intact male who are very secure with their masculinity. Jury selection can be nearly as important as the presentation of the case.

Very true. :tiphat:

Some great insight Dave!
The only problem that I can see with "female jurors" is Inyati's power over them. He has a way with the female gender of different species. A scratch here, and a scratch there, could easily have them eating kibble out of his hand. I have heard, that sometimes he will even use a brush or AI gun to satisfy their desires! :shock:

branguscowgirl":6scxe2aq said:
Some great insight Dave!
The only problem that I can see with "female jurors" is Inyati's power over them. He has a way with the female gender of different species. A scratch here, and a scratch there, could easily have them eating kibble out of his hand. I have heard, that sometimes he will even use a brush or AI gun to satisfy their desires! :shock:

Good point. I momentarily forgot what a deviant mind we have working against us here. The one good thing is that every evil genius eventually slips up. Inyati will be no different.

Dave":2x1p4fqv said:
branguscowgirl":2x1p4fqv said:
Some great insight Dave!

Good point. I momentarily forgot what a deviant mind we have working against us here. The one good thing is that every evil genius eventually slips up. Inyati will be no different.

This has been a fun trip. :lol: :D

inyati13":3mycpu2x said:
Dave":3mycpu2x said:
branguscowgirl":3mycpu2x said:
Some great insight Dave!

This has been a fun trip. :lol: :D
Inyati you should be ashamed about having "fun" at poor Blues expense! :cowboy:

Dave":3a2psr0i said:
branguscowgirl":3a2psr0i said:
Some great insight Dave!

What say we just bank ol' Blue and Inyati...they can sit around in the shade licking their balls and talking about the "good ol' days". :mrgreen:

Well what is the faith of ole blue? Has he been aquitted from all his accusations or is he still being held in custody?

shaneb":39p52z7g said:
Well what is the faith of ole blue? Has he been aquitted from all his accusations or is he still being held in custody?

He and I have agreed to a flea bargain. He is to remain in my custody (he insisted on that, he said he likes life on the farm better than life on the road). I have agreed to be more careful where I put my tools since it might have been me who misplaced them.

Things are back to normal. I took him a ride in the Utility Vehicle today. He reached over and licked my ear. I thought that was sweet until I remembered he licks his balls with that same tongue. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts