Brahma cross heifers for sale?

Help Support CattleToday:

TripleB

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get some brahma or brahma cross heifers out west here? Looking like in the Idaho, Western Montana, Eastern Oregon, Washington, Northern Utah and Nevada area.

Thanks,

Stef

vs_cattle":1pyxzdjk said:
If You Get A Cross There Shouldent Be A Big Prob

How many Brimmer crosses have you ran in cold weather?

There is no need for Brammer influene in colder climates.
These cows will be grazing in 100+ heat will the others are in a stock tank.
Come 25 degs they are standing at a feed trough shaking losing pounds by the day.

Brahmas are tropical cattle.I live in South Texas and my brahmas still get cold and shake on cold winter days.Up north i seriously doubt they will do good unless you keep them in the barn during cold winter days.Or make them insulated coveralls to wear with some ear muffs.My brahmas love the 100+ ~Hot~ summer days,same as me.Wish Texas had climate like Singapore.

Brahma Bull":2l12kcmr said:
Brahmas are tropical cattle.I live in South Texas and my brahmas still get cold and shake on cold winter days.Up north i seriously doubt they will do good unless you keep them in the barn during cold winter days.Or make them insulated coveralls to wear with some ear muffs.My brahmas love the 100+ ~Hot~ summer days,same as me.Wish Texas had climate like Singapore.

Maybe you just stumbled upon something there Brahma Bull. We could get a patent on " Moo Muffs " and " Cattlealls " .

" Made for todays Brahma who wants to move up North "

Caustic Burno":3osdm5p1 said:
vs_cattle":3osdm5p1 said:
If You Get A Cross There Shouldent Be A Big Prob

How many Brimmer crosses have you ran in cold weather?

There is no need for Brammer influene in colder climates.
These cows will be grazing in 100+ heat will the others are in a stock tank.
Come 25 degs they are standing at a feed trough shaking losing pounds by the day.
thats a big ass ol 10-4 on that one ;-)

Brahma Bull":dnj25jge said:
Or make them insulated coveralls to wear with some ear muffs..

Haven't heard much lately from the guy who wanted to put a blanket on his brahmanX steer...was his name Ratfish?

Cow_Town":1mncbjh8 said:
Brahma Bull":1mncbjh8 said:

Maybe you just stumbled upon something there Brahma Bull. We could get a patent on " Moo Muffs " and " Cattlealls " .

" Made for todays Brahma who wants to move up North "
Aye Cow_Town:With the price on the best Reg. Red Brahma Heifers ($7500.) and the one that sold at Houston Livestock Show ($7000.).Those "MOO MOO MUFFS & COWALLS" aint a bad idea, even for Texas.They make blankets for those high dollar race horses and show dogs.Cows?

Latest posts