Boulder Super Market shooting..

Help Support CattleToday:

Just pointed out that JL has a habit of running to this board to start a new thread every time a non-American born person commits a crime.
Don't have a clue what this post was talking about. Some people have a habit of making personal attacks which I thought was against the rules. Sometimes some of the post made here seem to try to incite an adversarial response or pick a fight sitting at a keyboard. Seems like educated folks could come up with a better way to make a point (if that is what's trying to be done).

Robert Long 21 of Woodstock, Georgia bought the gun used to kill 8 in Atlanta
(of which 6 were Asian) 6 Hours before the shooting.

Colorado shooter Ahmad Alissa 21 bought the AR-556 found at the scene
6 days before the shooting. His older brother Ali said Ahmad was paranoid and suffered from mental illness.

I believe any responsible gun owner would agree these 2 kids/men? should never have been allowed to own guns, let alone how easily they were legally purchased. But how do you solve the problem?

Last edited:
Some people on Twitter made racist conclusions and that applies to me how?
Because you brought it up.

"Interesting that you'd choose to focus on this one, given that the overwhelming majority of our mass shooters are white men born in America."

Each of these type tragedies is unique.
It's no secret that the single overwhelming majority demographic of males in America is........... white male.

The single overwhelming majority demographic of male drivers in America is........... white male, therefore they cause more wrecks than any other demographic because of their specific ethnicity and gender.

The overwhelming majority demographic of male bank robbers in America is........... white, therefore their ethnicity/gender is the cause of their crime sprees.
See what I did there?

While I believe absence of evidence does not automatically equal evidence of absence, I also believe correlation does not equal causation.

Look at the faces of the people involved...... why do they have IMDB pages? They wouldn't happen to be actors would they.

Also found an ad on CL for bystanders and injured, obviously not there anymore but look for the video of the "shooting". A guy walked out playing on his phone, he said no shots fired during his eye witness account. Maybe it was ment to inflame the masses... There will be more on the way. Oh yeah, Ebola also.... Just wait for it.

Now, I understand what all that was alluding to:

"False flag means it's fake. Nobody actually died. Was this false flag to try and take your guns or scare the s**t out of you?," the popular user added.

Another user claimed: "Nobody died. I was there for an actual shooting. This was 100 per cent fake fake," as an account with close to 60,000 followers added: "This Boulder situation reeks of false flag. Anons will pick this apart in a matter of hours if it is," according to Newsweek.

Dont know bout any of that. I just saw the elderly gent that was there "eye witness" in the video say there was no shots fired. But I see you still watch all those lies on TV because "it must be true if it's on the news"

Cognitive dissonance.... Just sayin.

6 days before the shooting. His older brother Ali said Ahmad was paranoid and suffered from mental illness.

I believe any responsible gun owner would agree these 2 kids/men? should never have been allowed to own guns, let alone how easily they were legally purchased. But how do you solve the problem?
We also need to take a look at cell phone usage as I am more scared of them than guns. Seems every time I get out on the road I am dodging an idiot talking/texting while driving.

The National Safety Council reports that cell phone use while driving leads to 1.6 million crashes each year. Nearly 390,000 injuries occur each year from accidents caused by texting while driving. 1 out of every 4 car accidents in the United States is caused by texting and driving.

I don't see a difference either getting ran over by a 21 yo and killed or gunned down by a 21 yo. Evil guns do get a lot more attention and politicized thou. As of right now the votes are not there for any guns bans to happen even thou I agree with very stiff background checks with a waiting period. Assault weapons or magazine capacity mean nothing as a 10 round Glock 10mm pistol can take out a dozen in a matter of seconds or a van load of people can be taken out in seconds buy a texting driver.

Last edited:

Preventing them from owning a gun is not the problem or issue. It's raising children right to value and respect life, being held accountable for their actions, raising them to understand not everything is going to be fair.

When we have abortion on demand, life means nothing to society. When we raise kids giving them everything they want without a cost, we remove accountability. Not allowing our kids to fall and get hurt teaches them everything always goes their way.

These 2 people are psychotic and have no value of life. The guy in Atlanta killed 8 people because he saw them as the cause of his sex addiction. He failed to recognize that his addiction was his responsibility.

This is just my idea, so people can feel free to pick it apart. Require all gun sales to be performed by a licensed gun dealer, or if it's a sale between private citizens, arranged through the local police station or sherriff's department. The dealer or law enforcement will perform a background check on all purchasers.

Anyone charged with a violent crime (assault, battery, making threats) should have their rights to purchase, carry, or own guns suspended. Offenders can have their rights reinstated by completing an anger management course and getting letters from two people who know them well and are willing to "sponsor" them. If that person goes on to commit a crime with a gun, their sponsors will also face criminal charges of some kind. That puts skin in the game for both sides - don't sponsor people you don't really trust, and don't commit crimes because it will land your loved ones in jail.

Because you brought it up.

"Interesting that you'd choose to focus on this one, given that the overwhelming majority of our mass shooters are white men born in America."

Each of these type tragedies is unique.
It's no secret that the single overwhelming majority demographic of males in America is........... white male.

The single overwhelming majority demographic of male drivers in America is........... white male, therefore they cause more wrecks than any other demographic because of their specific ethnicity and gender.

The overwhelming majority demographic of male bank robbers in America is........... white, therefore their ethnicity/gender is the cause of their crime sprees.
See what I did there?

While I believe absence of evidence does not automatically equal evidence of absence, I also believe correlation does not equal causation.
I think we're in agreement. I was simply making a point that this isn't an issue of immigration, as JL wants it to be. I'm not blaming the shootings on anyone's race, quite the opposite. No immigration policy is going to make a difference in our rate of mass shootings, whether we deport everyone or let them all in.

Odd to me, that what causes many to scream for gun control, makes me want to carry mine even more.
I don't think most people have a problem with that. You seem mentally stable.

We need to get guns out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them.

Dismantling, altering or removing the 2nd Amendment as written in our Constitution is not the solution but I fear this is where we are treading.

I'd guess that all mass killers attended public schools? Maybe that ought to be banned. They all wore blue jeans? They ought to be banned. What brand of cereal did they eat as a child? Ban them. Always avert from the real problem - the individual.

When you do not deal with mental illness or mental instability then you have it in society ready to go bonkers when the elements line up. How many should they be allowed to kill because we deem them OK to be free and self-medicating?

Are all killings bad? Aren't the majority black on black? Or domestic violence? Should we outlaw marriage because it increases violence and murder. Or deal with a race? Race has nothing to do with murder unless the culture of the race is part of the problem.

Are you saying that YOU are one of those "violent wackos"??
No not at all. I am willing to die to keep that right are you and the other troll willing to die to take it from us. This is real simple your on one side of the fence on the other. It appears your on the blue side when it comes to our rights.

Dont know bout any of that. I just saw the elderly gent that was there "eye witness" in the video say there was no shots fired. But I see you still watch all those lies on TV because "it must be true if it's on the news"

Cognitive dissonance.... Just sayin.
Post a link to the video of 'their' eye witness.

It's easy to go on line and cast aspersions regarding an event or person. Lots more difficult when someone asks them to back it up with some kind of facts or data. Conspiracy theorists rarely ever follow thru with anything other than more rhetoric and hyperbole. But there is always a given demographic somewhere that are gullible enough to accept those vague statements as fact.

I believe, the last time I watched TV news was the week leading up to election night 2020, and even more rarely before that. ((I do occasionally watch local TV weather forecasts)

This is just my idea, so people can feel free to pick it apart. Require all gun sales to be performed by a licensed gun dealer, or if it's a sale between private citizens, arranged through the local police station or sherriff's department. The dealer or law enforcement will perform a background check on all purchasers.

Anyone charged with a violent crime (assault, battery, making threats) should have their rights to purchase, carry, or own guns suspended. Offenders can have their rights reinstated by completing an anger management course and getting letters from two people who know them well and are willing to "sponsor" them. If that person goes on to commit a crime with a gun, their sponsors will also face criminal charges of some kind. That puts skin in the game for both sides - don't sponsor people you don't really trust, and don't commit crimes because it will land your loved ones in jail.
Here's my plan. Let's make it a legal requirement that all adults be equipped and trained to defend themselves families and other's against violent crime. There would always be good guys in a position to stop bad guys. I think that would be the most effective. Both as a deterrent and a solution when determent didn't work.

I am not a gun owner or carry a gun, but will share what little I know about the gun laws. Seems like Texas has the most guns per capita, so if this happened in Texas, is it likely that other people in the market would have been carrying and ended this situation a lot earlier? I have no idea what gun laws are in Boulder.

Latest posts