Bought some Ralgro

Help Support CattleToday:

kenny thomas

Reaction score
Well Skyhightree, I give up on you sending me the bargain Ralgro that you posted from Southern States, so I bought several spools of it today. The thing is I kinda thought you were pulling our leg about the price. I had a friend buy all they had at both the Petersburg and Williamsburg Southern States Stores. The idiots charged me tax for it though but I guess I can live with it since including tax it was $2.68 a spool. It makes no sense but it is on its way to me. That saved me about $175. So you should start a business of buying their stuff and selling it on CT.

Kenny, I was going to send it to you but after you told me the benefits I am using I on my barn calves lol I haven't done my weekly S.S. field trips this week. Yes sir Kenny you can buy stuff from S.S. and make some good $$ I been doing it for a while. This is all I have.

IMG_20150505_211708_156_zpsc8d4956f.jpg

I will tell you all this its embarrassing how much im in there normally. They do know my name from the store manager down to every cashier :oops: in the 2 store I frequent the most

I wish I could find some deals like that I think our southern states would throw it in the trash before they marked it down that cheap !!

pricefarm":146xw5k1 said:
I wish I could find some deals like that I think our southern states would throw it in the trash before they marked it down that cheap !!

I walked into Southern States and asked what kinda of deals they had going today. The manager responded:
"Don't forget where you are."

pricefarm":1s2m6xkp said:
When it gets here I am going to take it to the local Southern States and show them the bill for it. I will then tell them that this is some of the reason I never buy anything at this Southern State Store any more.
Sky, which store do you use. Maybe I didnt send him to enough stores.

yes there in different counties.. lol mine expires this month but is in medicine cabinet. I will use it anyway. check your date

Hook":1gyr6quw said:
Kenny, they expire this month. So technically they aren't expired yet. Want me to hold on to them until they do? :lol:
I'll try to get them sent off this week.
I will us them if they expired last year for that price.

Latest posts