Bought a couple new Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

They look like quality heifers. Love, love, love that shot of the reference sire. He's not over conditioned and you can really see all the muscle he carries.

As usual, 3way, you are demonstrating your fine ability to select well balanced cattle! I really admire those heifers, and the bull too, of course!. You will certainly be able to be proud of your next level of genetics!

DOC HARRIS

Vic, they told you they were Balancers when you bought them? Look more like Simangus to me... For a second there, I thought you were stepping up in the world...LOL j/k

Nice looking girls!!

p.s. BTW, I called in and shot two 9.5" Eastern gobblers a few weeks ago. My first Easterns. 20 lbs and 18 lbs.

Gators Rule":3hwb4jb4 said:
Vic, they told you they were Balancers when you bought them? Look more like Simangus to me... For a second there, I thought you were stepping up in the world...LOL j/k

Nice looking girls!!

p.s. BTW, I called in and shot two 9.5" Eastern gobblers a few weeks ago. My first Easterns. 20 lbs and 18 lbs.

Thanks buddy. You just went out of your way to break my heart TWICE!!!! :tiphat: on the gobblers!

Those are 2 very fancy heifers 3way , I like them !!! :D :tiphat:

After much debate and lots of what ifs I have decided to show my Pure Power son out of my Sir Arnold heifer at the GV futurity show and sale in Dec. (that is of all goes as planned :hide: ) touch wood .

hillsdown":3lkr9d5h said:
Those are 2 very fancy heifers 3way , I like them !!! :D :tiphat:

After much debate and lots of what ifs I have decided to show my Pure Power son out of my Sir Arnold heifer at the GV futurity show and sale in Dec. (that is of all goes as planned :hide: ) touch wood .

Can't wait to see him. I am using some pure power this year. The smaller of the two heifers is to be AI'd to him.

Will try and take some pics, his dam is a very dark red , you will like her too .

My heifer bull that I am turning out is a Pure Power son too . First year using him and have really high hopes for his calves .

This is the Pure Power son out of my Sir Arnold heifer . He is about 2 months old.

The blk calf behind him (which you can't see) is a Pure Power daughter out of one of my Ideal direction twin heifers .

I expect them both to turn dark blk in a few weeks .

Latest posts