Bought a couple new Heifers

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
I have wanted some heifers from Warner Beef Genetics for a while finally picked up a couple in their spring sale. They won the Peoples Choice bull futurity at the NWSS this year. I am planning to AI the taller heifer on the left to the sire of their winning bull. He and the heifer both carry the same Kingpin blood as my herd bull'
Knock yourselves out. They are not perfect but I do like them. Both are 50/50 Balancers and both are homo polled and homo black.

another shot of the taller heifer.

Warner consistently puts out great genetics. I love the heifer on the left. If she don't work out for you I won't be to proud to take your cull :D

This is the bull I am going to AI the little one to.
029GV00079_Bull.jpg

This is my herdbull out of Bennett Kingpin. They are both related to him so there will be a bit of a linebreeding here. The U271 that I am going to AI the taller heifer to is also linebred Kingpin.

3way, haul them east and let me look them over for about 7 years! :lol: LOL They are nice young ladies! B&G P.S. Thanks for posting my pictures.

Nice. I've almost jumped on pure power before but I still haven't used him. Let me know what you think when the calves come along. :D

pdfangus":2lomgut3 said:
You can't go wrong using Bennet Stock.....They are great people. and great cattle producers.....

Thanks Jim. Double V and I bought that bull from Knollcrest 3 years ago. He has had quite a ride from Virginia to Missouri and up to 9000ft in the Rockies. He is the last son of Kingpin to come off Paul's farm.

Latest posts