Help Support CattleToday:

HDRider

Reaction score
Anyone using these bulls?

434-4.jpg

http://www.cattlerange.com/611C434-201/611C434-201.html

NEFarmwife

Reaction score
We use SAV heavily. Renoun, Resource, a few Bismark, Pedigree, etc... Going to try a little Bruiser this year for our heifers but leaning a lot towards Connealys too to introduce something else into our breeding. Pedigree has been a favorite amongst future bull prospects but I believe we culled really heavy this year (13 yearling bulls for our sale) and only one of them is Pedigree. Our top 50 before the next round of cuts had a large percentage of Pedigree. We have an Angus Valley in that lot of 13 too, along with a Renoun and Resource.

We own a SAV bull and I am shocked at how "true" to his EPD's, that his sons are.

cow pollinater

Reaction score
I haven't seen very many Bismarks that I didn't like and they seem to really excel at feed conversion. I'm pretty picky but if I had to buy based on just pedigree that name pops out to me.

TennesseeTuxedo

CT Supporter
CT Supporter
Reaction score
cow pollinater":2iojla1y said:
I haven't seen very many Bismarks that I didn't like and they seem to really excel at feed conversion. I'm pretty picky but if I had to buy based on just pedigree that name pops out to me.

Welcome back CP.

UG

Reaction score
Bismarck has a reputation (and I have heard it from several different people) for siring some poor-footed cattle.

Latest posts