Bill O'Reilly needs a muzzle

Help Support CattleToday:

Alice":1v4m15h0 said:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28845

this article is from Bill O'Reilly's No Spin Zone. It is about 2 children kidnapped and taken to saudi arabia. I found a very telling statement made by Bill O'Reilly in it.

But the hard truth is that human beings can be brainwashed, especially when they are kidnapped as young children.

So, what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander now?

Alice

i beleive that the good for the goose statement was meant to be if you muzzle bill then you too should be muzzled.

also you failed to mention in your cut and paste of the article you refernced was the fact these two children were 7 and 3 yrs old and also abducted by the mothers ex husband, a saudi national who took them there!!

you also fail to mention that Bill was instrimental in setting up a meeting with the children 16 yrs later yet the mother demured seeing them and was upset because Bill had done what the state deparment had been able to do to be able to actually talk to the girls in question.
you also fail to mention that that given article was written in 2002, i know not about you or anyone else but i have changed my mind about several things since 2002 in many areas!!
was this an attempt at a spin or were you actually trying to justify your muzzle remark by only serving up part of the story??

memanpa":38kseme7 said:
Alice":38kseme7 said:
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28845

this article is from Bill O'Reilly's No Spin Zone. It is about 2 children kidnapped and taken to saudi arabia. I found a very telling statement made by Bill O'Reilly in it.

But the hard truth is that human beings can be brainwashed, especially when they are kidnapped as young children.

So, what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander now?

Alice

i beleive that the good for the goose statement was meant to be if you muzzle bill then you too should be muzzled.

also you failed to mention in your cut and paste of the article you refernced was the fact these two children were 7 and 3 yrs old and also abducted by the mothers ex husband, a saudi national who took them there!!

you also fail to mention that Bill was instrimental in setting up a meeting with the children 16 yrs later yet the mother demured seeing them and was upset because Bill had done what the state deparment had been able to do to be able to actually talk to the girls in question.
you also fail to mention that that given article was written in 2002, i know not about you or anyone else but i have changed my mind about several things since 2002 in many areas!!
was this an attempt at a spin or were you actually trying to justify your muzzle remark by only serving up part of the story??

I listed the link to the entire story...anybody could read it...you did.

Alice

very true alice i did read it.
many did not.
you only copied what you thought would have the most value to support your claims!
had you only posted the link not made reference with a cut and paste this conversation would not be taking place!

once again no one is advocating that the creep is blameless.

merely advocating that Bill has a right to his opinion the same as you do and that to muzzle it is only tantamount to doing it to all of us.
the fact he is in the spotlight makes his more noticable.

Latest posts