Bill Cosby

Help Support CattleToday:

Bestoutwest":40b4wmrr said:
BK9954":40b4wmrr said:
I think it's crap, he was one of the few guys that usually didn't play into the Liberal crap.... years ago atleast...... all these witch hunts.... going for these he said she said crimes 30 years ago...... HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL DOESN'T COME CLAIMING SOMETHING ON YOU WITH A LAWSUIT..... this is out of control..... #metoo movement is a power train that is becoming trendy.... what's the next thing to go after gender politics? What's the next witch hunt? I am waiting to see what they come up with and who plays the victim...

Do you have any skeletons in your closet you're scared of? I don't, guess that's why I'm not so up in arms.
But one more note, I read a thread about traffic down on this site. Your types of comments are why. Instead of having a discussion, a debate, accepting someone can have a different opinion, you insult me personally and accuse me of having skeletons in my closet. That's why people have moved on to other places, and quit discussing things on this site with the bitter salty people here. Just pointing this out. I didnt chime in on that thread and say the truth but here it is. A couple years ago this used to be a really cool and fun site to discuss on. I learned a lot here and met some good guys along the way. I haven't posted very much since last year, and this is why. You may come back with some comment about thick skin or I won't be missed blah blah blah, and that doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is spending my short time on this earth on people that have common respect and that can have a simple conversation. My cattle and herd are solid, and I am well established in my local cattle community, so thanks to the guys that helped me with advice along the way. Life is too short, enjoy!

BK9954":3rl1jm77 said:
Bestoutwest":3rl1jm77 said:
BK9954":3rl1jm77 said:
I think it's crap, he was one of the few guys that usually didn't play into the Liberal crap.... years ago atleast...... all these witch hunts.... going for these he said she said crimes 30 years ago...... HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL DOESN'T COME CLAIMING SOMETHING ON YOU WITH A LAWSUIT..... this is out of control..... #metoo movement is a power train that is becoming trendy.... what's the next thing to go after gender politics? What's the next witch hunt? I am waiting to see what they come up with and who plays the victim...

Do you have any skeletons in your closet you're scared of? I don't, guess that's why I'm not so up in arms.
But one more note, I read a thread about traffic down on this site. Your types of comments are why. Instead of having a discussion, a debate, accepting someone can have a different opinion, you insult me personally and accuse me of having skeletons in my closet. That's why people have moved on to other places, and quit discussing things on this site with the bitter salty people here. Just pointing this out. I didnt chime in on that thread and say the truth but here it is. A couple years ago this used to be a really cool and fun site to discuss on. I learned a lot here and met some good guys along the way. I haven't posted very much since last year, and this is why. You may come back with some comment about thick skin or I won't be missed blah blah blah, and that doesn't matter to me, what matters to me is spending my short time on this earth on people that have common respect and that can have a simple conversation. My cattle and herd are solid, and I am well established in my local cattle community, so thanks to the guys that helped me with advice along the way. Life is too short, enjoy!

Usually the same characters no matter the subject.

BK9954":31cgekts said:
Bestoutwest":31cgekts said:
BK9954":31cgekts said:

It's the hyperbole. I've read in other places Cosby was rumored to have done this for years. One woman, it becomes he said vs. she said. This was 20+ women. Was Larry Nasser a witch hunt? Jerry Sandusky? Harvey Weinstein? My point is, is that there are some that are iffy, but to act like there's a war on all men is a bit hyperbolic. No one's coming after me, and I'm not worried about. I work with 80%+ women and I don't worry about because I have no reason to. As far as people being run off? Is that a product of "saltiness" or Facebook? There's one group with over 50,000 people, and it's because it's probably "more convenient " to have it show up in your feed. I like this site, it's good, but I have a feeling all forums are taking a hit.

Bestoutwest":11pj0r4u said:
BK9954":11pj0r4u said:
Bestoutwest":11pj0r4u said:

It's the hyperbole. I've read in other places Cosby was rumored to have done this for years. One woman, it becomes he said vs. she said. This was 20+ women. Was Larry Nasser a witch hunt? Jerry Sandusky? Harvey Weinstein? My point is, is that there are some that are iffy, but to act like there's a war on all men is a bit hyperbolic. No one's coming after me, and I'm not worried about. I work with 80%+ women and I don't worry about because I have no reason to. As far as people being run off? Is that a product of "saltiness" or Facebook? There's one group with over 50,000 people, and it's because it's probably "more convenient " to have it show up in your feed. I like this site, it's good, but I have a feeling all forums are taking a hit.
I have had facebook for 10 years but spent more time here. Comes down to content, if a group has 50,000 idiots, does it matter how many? Then you sort through all of the crappy advice and post. Go most college campuses, I work right next to one and employ many students. If you do that and speak to many people you will see there is a gender war started... and gaining momentum..... against the male gender.

Sentenced to 3 to 10 years today and will have the sexually violent predator' tag the rest of his life.

NORRISTOWN, Pa. — Bill Cosby, who for years dodged accusations that he had preyed on women while brightening America's living rooms as a beloved father figure, left a courtroom in handcuffs on Tuesday after he was sentenced to three to 10 years in prison for sexually assaulting a woman in his home.

The sentence capped Mr. Cosby's stunning fall from a towering figure in popular culture to an 81-year-old convicted sex offender.

"It is time for justice," Judge Steven T. O'Neill said as he announced the term. "Mr. Cosby, this has all circled back to you. The day has come. The time has come." Acknowledging the impact that the case has had on Mr. Cosby's legacy, Judge O'Neill added: "Fallen angels suffer most."

Mr. Cosby, who has said he will appeal the conviction, was denied bail and ordered to prison immediately.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/25/arts ... ion=Footer

3 yrs and out with good behavior.
They keep saying straight to prison, but actually jail to start and transfer to a prison where it appears most of his time
will be in a prison infirmary in medical care. His money and attorneys will see that he receives comfort and care
including his doctor's prescribed diet and will seldom taste food from the the standard inmate menu. While his
lawyers work on an appeal, whether the appeal is successful or not, appears his 'hard time' will be much softer
than average.

Latest posts