Bill Cosby

Help Support CattleToday:

IDK about all this, I personally don't care for him and have never watched a single show of his. But I wasn't there to see what actually happened, and why did everyone wait so long to press charges on him? If a woman has been raped they need to go and get it documented, and press charges ASAP.

True Grit Farms":3ou1rmb3 said:
IDK about all this, I personally don't care for him and have never watched a single show of his. But I wasn't there to see what actually happened, and why did everyone wait so long to press charges on him? If a woman has been raped they need to go and get it documented, and press charges ASAP.
Haven't seen him in ages but when he was much younger he was an excellent actor and a great stand up comedian. Always did family shows and his stand up acts were always clean.....you never know what's hiding behind the smile.

TexasBred":35km57ux said:
True Grit Farms":35km57ux said:
Haven't seen him in ages but when he was much younger he was an excellent actor and a great stand up comedian. Always did family shows and his stand up acts were always clean.....you never know what's hiding behind the smile.

I used to watch the Fat Albert cartoon show when I was a kid. You're right, you just never know.

slick4591":ij2ry8ou said:
If he sees the jailhouse I don't think it will be for very long. Something light, then into Community Supervision (probation).

Money walks......

True Grit Farms":246goyn9 said:

Follow the money.
From thirty years ago convicted on he said she said. That's mighty thin.
I believe he was a womanizer and no telling what he promised them for a mattress dance . He had a game that paid and their mad they were played IMO.

I think it's crap, he was one of the few guys that usually didn't play into the Liberal crap.... years ago atleast...... all these witch hunts.... going for these he said she said crimes 30 years ago...... HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL DOESN'T COME CLAIMING SOMETHING ON YOU WITH A LAWSUIT..... this is out of control..... #metoo movement is a power train that is becoming trendy.... what's the next thing to go after gender politics? What's the next witch hunt? I am waiting to see what they come up with and who plays the victim...

He drugged women and had sex with them while they were unconscious. That is admitted to in Bill Cosby's own testimony. One of the jurors was interviewed after the verdict and he said he voted guilty not based on the women's testimony but on Bill Cosby's.

ga.prime":1dj8eko8 said:
He drugged women and had sex with them while they were unconscious. That is admitted to in Bill Cosby's own testimony. One of the jurors was interviewed after the verdict and he said he voted guilty not based on the women's testimony but on Bill Cosby's.
This /\

Did they go there with the intention of possibly doing the deed?
Maybe, but once the 'ludes were introduced, it's a different ballgame.

BK9954":hrskznd5 said:
I think it's crap, he was one of the few guys that usually didn't play into the Liberal crap.... years ago atleast...... all these witch hunts.... going for these he said she said crimes 30 years ago...... HOPE YOUR GIRLFRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL DOESN'T COME CLAIMING SOMETHING ON YOU WITH A LAWSUIT..... this is out of control..... #metoo movement is a power train that is becoming trendy.... what's the next thing to go after gender politics? What's the next witch hunt? I am waiting to see what they come up with and who plays the victim...

Do you have any skeletons in your closet you're scared of? I don't, guess that's why I'm not so up in arms.

Bestoutwest":3fhffgkn said:
BK9954":3fhffgkn said:

Do you have any skeletons in your closet you're scared of? I don't, guess that's why I'm not so up in arms.

Who's to say that the drugs weren't part of the deal? The fact is we don't know what actually happened it's all hearsay. I'm sure Cosby deserves everything he gets and then some. But it's not like he snatched someone off the street forced them to take drugs and raped them. I'm all for victims rights, but a police report, rape investigation or some DNA shortly after the crime was committed would erase some doubt in my mind.

True Grit Farms":1x2dgrvk said:
Who's to say that the drugs weren't part of the deal? The fact is we don't know what actually happened it's all hearsay. I'm sure Cosby deserves everything he gets and then some. But it's not like he snatched someone off the street forced them to take drugs and raped them. I'm all for victims rights, but a police report, rape investigation or some DNA shortly after the crime was committed would erase some doubt in my mind.
Actually it seems that's exactly what he did, although he may not have snatched them all off the street. They were more upscale than that. Jury believed he did it anyway and that's what matters. Now where is that pistol Grit, let's get rid of the sob.

Bestoutwest":1ymkstj5 said:
BK9954":1ymkstj5 said:

Nope, nothing in my closet, That's my point. I have been to party's in my youth, had a heck of a time, but if I ever win the lotto I better keep it hush hush..... BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT has gone out the window a long time ago.... from seeing the outcomes of court cases, jury's are making decisions based on feelings, not evidence..... this is from local court cases.... the public is not going by the way the court system was set up..... beyond a reasonable doubt... there are too many innocent people in prison today because of over zealous DA'S and jury's voting on thier gut feeling instead of evidence and facts. Before I would throw someone's life away I better have some darn good fresh evidence.

Latest posts