Big buck haven

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
There's a place locally where a man doesn't let people hunt we have became good aquatintences can't say friends yet. I asked if I could hunt his place a few times he said hunt all you want but no ATV usage ... :? So tomorrow I will build myself a deer cart. Has anyone else built or used one? The furthest I would have to get one our is 200yds. I won't be shooting anything small for sure.

Well Sky I missed a stud this morning about 9:30. Arrow hit a twig and deflected. Then I said bad words at myself for not clearing that shooting lane better. Seen 9 so far this morning.

Caustic Burno":y6yz3uq7 said:
Well Sky I missed a stud this morning about 9:30. Arrow hit a twig and deflected. Then I said bad words at myself for not clearing that shooting lane better. Seen 9 so far this morning.

That sucks sorry.. I think yesterday on my favorite stand I think I cut too much down

skyhightree1":2y36fsg1 said:
So tomorrow I will build myself a deer cart. Has anyone else built or used one?

Like wheel barrows -- there are single and double wheel models. Some single wheel models are light weight aluminum, break down, and are designed for back country. I prefer a pack frame in that situation. The cheap double wheel steel models are designed for using on a cart path. I would be tempted to just use a wheel barrow in that case - - taking out a half at a time. You could also consider buying the wife a two wheel garden cart and getting her to help. ;-)

Killed a 6 pntr thought it was bigger it was having a stare down competition with the bear beside me and I rushed and shot if it was bear season id killed bear

Latest posts