been here at CT 3yrs

Help Support CattleToday:

well i for 1 think we are all here to help eachother.take me for example.i walk with with a limp.an i dont drive so its hard for me to go look at cattle.but i have a friend that i can call anytime.an he will go look at them an give me his honest opion.an thats what i try todo here at CT for others that want or have cattle an need help or advice.

congrats BB on your 3rd anniversary, went back looking for what Crowder was talking about, and before my time, .....this was on the everything else board....it hit 4 pages of saying stay. and I'm so glad you did as I have enjoyed and still enjoy your posts..... :clap: :clap:

yall win im gone
by bigbull338 on Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:44 pm

every since ive got here posting bout cattle wich i know like the back of my hand it has been bout my typing skills when im sorry that yall are so petty an rude no wonder ppl have left here i came here b/c i love cattle but yall just ruined things for me but most im sorry that i offened anyone here
scott

im glad you stayed! you've always been one of the guys i've looked forward to seeing their posts. hope you have many more years to come.

Latest posts