IMG_1899.JPG

IMG_1907.JPG

The other heifer Born March 4
IMG_1904.JPG

Bull Calf 71 days old
IMG_1893.JPG

All of the girls together
IMG_1887.JPG

Are these Balancer calves out of Angus cows and were they fairly small at birth ?
THanks

tdarden3k":3d1hvdrw said:
Are these Balancer calves out of Angus cows and were they fairly small at birth ?
THanks

Beefmasters, Black, Red and Duns colors. yes calves were quite small in fact. Only had one above 70 lbs. The first one born, but the momma has always thrown a 75 to 80 lbs. She is a 8 yo cow. out of one the first Black Beefmaster Bulls, CJ's Bubba(actually I think he was out of a Simm cross cow)

I think he did a good job knocking the ear and leather off. They all seam to very uniform in my Opinion.

ALACOWMAN":2noi0unh said:
Looking good...like that heifer ...

which one? The first or second?

The first is out of a dam from Spartacus by Infinity x Polled Mandate breeding. That breeding she should have great Maternal Characteristics well actually both should

The second is Painted Tiger & Xcite breeding

My I really like both of the Brown ones. I will be letting them go through private treaty to some.

3waycross":179tveq9 said:
HOSS":179tveq9 said:
Nice! I like em!

You get your bull sold Hoss?

I think so. Guy is coming from west Tennessee tomorrow. I think he will take him. I have had a ton of interest. Several from out of state. A guy from over in Virginia wants him bad but doesn't want to buy sight unseen so he is trying to free up his schedule to come and look. I have had two decent offers so far but the interest has been so strong I have turned them down. I think the guy tomorrow might be the guy that buys him. That bull gets better looking every day. If I didn't have so many half sisters in the herd I would be tempted to keep him.

thommoos":354ek706 said:
ALACOWMAN":354ek706 said:
Looking good...like that heifer ...

which one? The first or second?

The first is out of a dam from Spartacus by Infinity x Polled Mandate breeding. That breeding she should have great Maternal Characteristics well actually both should

The second is Painted Tiger & Xcite breeding

My I really like both of the Brown ones. I will be letting them go through private treaty to some.
the first, but both will do...

Latest posts