Awesome picture -- falcon nesting in a tree

Help Support CattleToday:

WalnutCrest

Reaction score
YW6Fufm.jpg

Anyone else have a grand nature shot worth sharing?

Deepsouth":16x88l0f said:
You got me.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
:lol2: Landed in an Australian eucalyptus tree? Not counting other casualties, who knows how many koala bears were killed in that catastrophe just from the overheated radiator.

It was a space ship from a less advanced race of beings. They are known for their poor landing skills.

ga.prime":jn1adr46 said:
That''s a good place for it. Those falcon's were diabolical pisces of junk from jump street.

You're right. Anyone with any auto sense would have bought a Corvair.

In the mid 1970's I rode home from ABAC on weekends with a friend of mine in his Ford Pinto to save gas. It got something like 40 miles per gallon. It was later discovered that Pintos blew up like atom bombs when rear ended.

Yep. Of course if you remember their initial radio advertisements clearly stated that Pinto gave you that nice warm feeling of buying american. Of course they dropped that from their marketing after the words became reality.

Jogeephus":13flslqx said:
Yep. Of course if you remember their initial radio advertisements clearly stated that Pinto gave you that nice warm feeling of buying american. Of course they dropped that from their marketing after the words became reality.
:lol2: A little too much truth in advertising. Pintos were like riding in a tin can. I remember some guy had one I'd see around town pretty often custom painted with "Pinto Bean" on the side and racing stripes and numbers. I don't know if he survived that car or not.

ga.prime":occ3ubt5 said:
Jogeephus":occ3ubt5 said:
:lol2: A little too much truth in advertising. Pintos were like riding in a tin can. I remember some guy had one I'd see around town pretty often custom painted with "Pinto Bean" on the side and racing stripes and numbers. I don't know if he survived that car or not.

I rode down the interstate in a friends Pinto. That was quite an experience--I was lucky to survive. A couple months later the paint began coming off of that car. Ford in the '70's was phenominally bad.

Latest posts