available and ready

Help Support CattleToday:

Got any pictures of their wives or girlfriends? The reason I ask, like Howard Stern and Don Imus, I have seen a trend of beautiful women with below average looking men. Now I don't have Imus' or Stern's ears. Mine are more like the gentlemen's above. However, I can hear a couple extra pitches than a normal man. Also, driving a tractor in the winter gets my ears extra cold. Do not ever underestimate a man that looks like Stern, Imus, and the youngster you are presenting. By the way, I look like a combination of all three. :mrgreen:

Whoaa Nelly! EEEWWWW! :help:

That was the exact thing I was afraid of when I used to go out on blind dates.

ALACOWMAN":1oh4e3gc said:
me and my brother, roscoe are putting ourself out there for you women.......... edit roscoe says no ugly or fat chicks please

What a bummer! I'm fat and ugly, darn it anyways. :D

MistyMorning":1yf0ep30 said:
ALACOWMAN":1yf0ep30 said:
me and my brother, roscoe are putting ourself out there for you women.......... edit roscoe says no ugly or fat chicks please

What a bummer! I'm fat and ugly, darn it anyways. :D

Misty, :wave: One of them O boys could probably slim you right up. :tiphat:

I bet your brother gets all the girls, him being so handsome and all. You boys were sure blessed with a fine head of hair. What's your secret.

3waycross":37iua0u6 said:
I bet your brother gets all the girls, him being so handsome and all. You boys were sure blessed with a fine head of hair. What's your secret.
We use Suave. Our's duz what there's duz fer a lot less. Dont tell nobody but that's what our salon uses, and you should see our feet! we're fixin' to be in a Q Tip commercial.

roscoe, is the one on the left. no the other left.he just got through greasin' the brand new B farmall,we got last year.he say pardon the shirt, no time too change..im the good looking one , but don't tell roscoe it'll tear him up

I know a couple gals that would be just right for you guys theys even seesters theys live sout of me a few miles rite down yoner on the Akeensaw border
You ons didn't says anethang bout teef being a reequeerment
Theys is sum lookers Tho an cane coook an Hunt an make purdy decent shine

oh! well then, i'll run this by roscoe, and get back too you. believe me you don't want too pi$$ him off. i seen him ugly a man too death with his bare face

I would hate to tie up with them two ol boy's. They look like they are mad and pied off a the world. A man that looks like that and thinks like that, what does he have to loose??? Well maybe and ear?? LOL

i seen him ugly a man too death with his bare face[/quote]

That may be the single funniest thing I have read on this forum yet. Thanks!!!!!! We just don't get that kind of humor up here in the Mountains.

Auburn_Ag":1kgaxgta said:
I would hate to tie up with them two ol boy's. They look like they are mad and pied off a the world. A man that looks like that and thinks like that, what does he have to loose??? Well maybe and ear?? LOL
funny you mention that ... he got his ear caught in a PTO years ago, we almost lost him. he nearly bled out before we got him too the hospital

Them fella's wouldn't happen to have a sister would they? BTW tell Roscoe if he will bend over when he spits he won't mess up his shirt.

Latest posts