available and ready

Help Support CattleToday:

HerefordSire":bdzh8wt2 said:
ALACOWMAN":bdzh8wt2 said:
HerefordSire":bdzh8wt2 said:
You can tell they were bred for the southern 100 degree weather. Looks like they have a little Brahman in 'em.
we are homozygous with the ear's if any of you ladies wish too incorporate that trait it into your child

Now that was funny! Did your mom and dad have the same kind of ears? What is your heritage?
what's a heritage

Now that was funny! Did your mom and dad have the same kind of ears? What is your heritage?[/quote] what's a heritage[/quote]

Isn't that a bank or somethin? You'd need a few heritages ta feed that big un!

what's a heritage

For example, are you Irish? The reason I ask, I don't recall ever seeing a set of ears like that and I was wondering what country they originally came from (in the last 500 years).

HerefordSire":tjifkw9e said:
what's a heritage

For example, are you Irish? The reason I ask, I don't recall ever seeing a set of ears like that and I was wondering what country they originally came from (in the last 500 years).
no im a loudermilk, we go way back . even before the graveled the county roads

Bez+":38gfbqe2 said:
RD-Sam":38gfbqe2 said:
I'll take the lil un, I dunno if that big un will fit in the truck! :heart:

Might be fun trying

Bez+

Why try at all? The little'un will fit in there with ease. Plus, when you took her out to the steakhouse you wouldn't have to worry about the Oklahoma 72 ounce all you can eat special for free in one sitting.

HerefordSire":23zy9pdn said:
no im a loudermilk, we go way back . even before the graveled the county roads

Do you clog?
this was our great, great, grandpappy cletus "pretty boy" loudermilk you can see were he took a direct hit from yankee cannon fire, it left him with a speech problem, and lost his sight. he could no longer make corn sqeezin'

this was our great, great, grandpappy cletus "pretty boy" loudermilk you can see were he took a direct hit from yankee cannon fire, it left him with a speech problem, and lost his sight. he could no longer make corn sqeezin'

LMAO. I see the resemblence now, especially with the ears. Did Cletus have a good looking wife? If so, have a photo of her? I am getting back to my theory of how beautiful women want homely looking guys, like me. Darn Yanks!

HerefordSire":2qflbdej said:

LMAO. I see the resemblence now, especially with the ears. Did Cletus have a good looking wife? If so, have a photo of her? I am getting back to my theory of how beautiful women want homely looking guys, like me. Darn Yanks!

I didn't notice this before. That is one nice cleft (dimple) Cletus has in his chin. It looks like he inherited it from Kirk Douglas.

HerefordSire":3nq2yple said:
HerefordSire":3nq2yple said:

I didn't notice this before. That is one nice cleft (dimple) Cletus has in his chin. It looks like he inherited it from Kirk Douglas.
nope.. that's a scar were he tripped and fell on a whisky bottle.

nope.. that's a scar were he tripped and fell on a whisky bottle.

Did Cletus smoke cigars? I noticed he has a natural opening there in his teeth where he could clamp his teeth shut and still hold a cigar without messing up his teeth enamel. By the way, you have a photo of his wife?

ALACOWMAN":j38ypg82 said:
this is her grandmaw udella..she was known as the beauty of the hollar

Are you sure that is not Cletus' sister as they sure do look alike? I was thinking his wife would be beautiful to support my theory.

HerefordSire":zp6dg9km said:
ALACOWMAN":zp6dg9km said:

Are you sure that is not Cletus' sister as they sure do look alike? I was thinking his wife would be beautiful to support my theory.
sorry that my familiy blew you'r theory out of the water... but we have been able too tone down the ugly, the last few years by introducing outside blood

sorry that my familiy blew you'r theory out of the water... but we have been able too tone down the ugly, the last few years by introducing outside blood

That would explain why you and Roscoe are so...er...uh....better looking. Do you and Roscoe have a beautiful girlfriend? If so, have a photo?

HerefordSire":81ix303m said:
ALACOWMAN":81ix303m said:

I was always led to believe that this could be one of the same thing in those neck of the woods. Sister/Wife, Aunt/Cousin. that's why you get those sorts of features.
:help: :?

chrisy":3jc3unk8 said:
HerefordSire":3jc3unk8 said:
ALACOWMAN":3jc3unk8 said:

I was always led to believe that this could be one of the same thing in those neck of the woods. Sister/Wife, Aunt/Cousin. that's why you get those sorts of features.
:help: :?

I think back in the old days it was pretty common to interbreed. I would think it would surface many health issues which would eventually die out since a dead person can't reproduce. After all, when a tribe splits off and began to grow, they were bound to intermingle.

Latest posts