available and ready

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":3vujz1gw said:
Them fella's wouldn't happen to have a sister would they? BTW tell Roscoe if he will bend over when he spits he won't mess up his shirt.
yes we do have several sister's what age range? when roscoe, and i bend over the blood rushes too our ear's and we become faint.

You can tell they were bred for the southern 100 degree weather. Looks like they have a little Brahman in 'em.

HerefordSire":324ib70g said:
You can tell they were bred for the southern 100 degree weather. Looks like they have a little Brahman in 'em.

I forgot to mention....I have a bowl cut just like the gents in the photo. My hair is not like Howard Stern's hair. I figured this may be important if there are any beautiful ladies in the audience looking for a less than average looking manly man. I realize how rare it is to have a head full of hair these days, which should add a little demand.

HerefordSire":3liokqsr said:
HerefordSire":3liokqsr said:

I forgot to mention....I have a bowl cut just like the gents in the photo. My hair is not like Howard Stern's hair. I figured this may be important if there are any beautiful ladies in the audience looking for a less than average looking manly man. I realize how rare it is to have a head full of hair these days, which should add a little demand.

Better give the ladies a description of your teeth as well....you know...how many, where located, which ones are missing and color, natural or store bought or homemade.

Better give the ladies a description of your teeth as well....you know...how many, where located, which ones are missing and color, natural or store bought or homemade.

The ammo is not in the teeth if you are over breeding age. These beautiful women are with less than average looking men and after two things and both of them are not money. If they wanted money, they would be with a good looking man with money. They prefer the homely masculine man so they don't have to worry about him cheating. You can guess on the other one.

tallgal.jpg
Here ya go boys these two sisters are on there way down to ya right as we speak. :banana:

I'll take the lil un, I dunno if that big un will fit in the truck! :heart:

Jogeephus":3tt1cd0o said:
Earl Thigpen":3tt1cd0o said:
chrisy":3tt1cd0o said:
tallgal.jpg
Here ya go boys these two sisters are on there way down to ya right as we speak. :banana:

Take me to your ladder, I'll see your leader later!

Can't say I've ever kissed a belly button before. :oops:

I thought something a lil higher might be just at mouth level

No bending to nurse :banana:

HerefordSire":gv3cfued said:
we are homozygous with the ear's if any of you ladies wish too incorporate that trait it into your child

First of all, the one on the left could be a she-male OR is that an earing on her belly button? Secondly, the small one on the right is the no-brainer choice. Finally, my girlfriend is very small and she is beautiful. Small and beautiful was able to lasso me. :cboy:

3waycross":1s48pkjw said:
i seen him ugly a man too death with his bare face

That may be the single funniest thing I have read on this forum yet. Thanks!!!!!! We just don't get that kind of humor up here in the Mountains.[/quote]

Knew a couple ol' boys use to hunt squirrels that way....the ugliest one had to quit tho...he was tearing them up too bad to eat.

You'd need a Terex to haul that big un! :lol2: Betweengst the cost of groceries and gas, I couldn't afford her. :lol2:

ALACOWMAN":3w0ns9i4 said:
HerefordSire":3w0ns9i4 said:
we are homozygous with the ear's if any of you ladies wish too incorporate that trait it into your child

Now that was funny! Did your mom and dad have the same kind of ears? What is your heritage?

RD-Sam":1z1zvyuh said:
You'd need a Terex to haul that big un! :lol2: Betweengst the cost of groceries and gas, I couldn't afford her. :lol2:

I figured you would complain about the high fertilizer cost to grow the crops to feed 'er. Now if she or her daddy was worth about $10-12M or more, I would have her get rid of those high heels and get a breast reduction.

Latest posts