Auction Barn practices

Help Support CattleToday:

slick4591":27fh36xf said:
I'm not going to follow an auctioneer that doesn't actually enunciate the numbers. The guy at SS I can stay with, not at Emory.

Slick that's Joe Don Pogue. He won the world championship auctioneer when he was much younger. He is good and you can understand him. If he ever meets you and you introduce yourself he'll never forget your name either.

TexasBred":2nsnbt9i said:
slick4591":2nsnbt9i said:
I'm not going to follow an auctioneer that doesn't actually enunciate the numbers. The guy at SS I can stay with, not at Emory.

Slick that's Joe Don Pogue. He won the world championship auctioneer when he was much younger. He is good and you can understand him. If he ever meets you and you introduce yourself he'll never forget your name either.
TexasBred, you got that right. Listening to Joe Don Pogue is like sipping on Crown Royal Reserve - smooth. You guys in other states can watch him on the internet. He sells the cows at Sulphur Springs on Mondays. Can be seen at LMAAuctions.com. He also sells the whole sale at Buffalo, Tx on Saturday. I believe it is on DVAuctions.com

BC":u6ynzwcj said:
TexasBred, you got that right. Listening to Joe Don Pogue is like sipping on Crown Royal Reserve - smooth. You guys in other states can watch him on the internet. He sells the cows at Sulphur Springs on Mondays. Can be seen at LMAAuctions.com. He also sells the whole sale at Buffalo, Tx on Saturday. I believe it is on DVAuctions.com

Yessir....doubt the current champion could beat him...best I've ever heard anywhere.

TexasBred":21xqwo7z said:
BC":21xqwo7z said:

Yessir....doubt the current champion could beat him...best I've ever heard anywhere.
Yes, he's good. Blaine lotz the kid that has it now is pretty good though. We will know next week who's the knew world champion. I have one friend in the finals and had another miss making it by a couple spots.

TexasBred":37st7yd4 said:
slick4591":37st7yd4 said:

He was much better to listen to than the guy at Emory, and I understand there's someone that has replaced him (Emory) now. Just dropped 3 off at SS this morning, but didn't stick around.

Latest posts