ATV Question

Help Support CattleToday:

the #1 seller is honda, #2 is polaris (thats because a lot of lawn mower and tractor deals sell them too) # 3 is yamaha, #4 is suzuki, # 5 is arctic cat. honda is probably the toughest, but also has the stiffest suspension and rides the roughest, will also cost the most, arctic cat and polaris have the smoothest suspension,, arctic cat has the most ground clearance, susuki vinson (500) was named 4 wheeler of the year last year by a couple of magazines.. lot of good choices for you to make

We have a low end Yamaha. I love it and would like to add a larger and stronger model. This thing has been very tough for us and I'm amazed at what I can do with it. I can zip across a pasture to find a missing cow, get through the creeks with ease, climb hills that otherwise tire me out, etc. I hate to admit that it rolled side over side down a hill once. (I wear a helmet, thank God.) I rolled it back onto its wheels and it ran just fine. Our model doesn't have a speedometer or all that fancy stuff. The gears racks bent a little, though. The beefier models also have sturdier gear racks. My recommendation is to be safer on the very steep hills. :lol:

Latest posts